NC: Feeler 90 325is AW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NC: Feeler 90 325is AW

Hello r3v, I am selling my newest e30, I had been searching for an e30 to be a winter beater/autox type car and came along this gem.
    Alpine white 325is coupe, manual and in very good shape:

The dirty interior is from when I first bought the car, Yes. it has been cleaned.
    Info:
    When I bought the car it was not running. After changing the battery, I discovered the alternator was to blame, and have changed that. I also changed the timing belt and water pump/thermostat. The car has a new radiator as well.
    This thing is clean. Real clean.

Good: A/c Works, No seat rips as you can see, crack free dash, no modifications, bone stock.
    Title clean and in my name.

Not great:
    There is the TINIEST bit of rust:

It could use a new rear bumper black plastic thing.
    Also: srs light is on, and the car currently has a warm idle issue. I will try to address before sale but the car runs and drives fine. When the ac is turned on it clears up.
    It drives wonderfully and this car should go to an e30 enthusiast who will take care of it. I am looking for $4k for her, and if anyone is local I'll be happy to show. It's located in Asheville, NC.
    I don't think your mom appreciates the value of those modifications

Looks clean, I live in raleigh, what else can you tell me about it?

Comment

Contact me, I sent you an email with my information! I'm excited to pick up this nice E30.

Comment

looking to trade?

Comment

Good looking 240! I used to really love these cars, it's tremendously fun to drive and amazing potential with a swap. At this time, I'll have to say no to a trade, but if you sell let me know if you'd be interested in buying mine.

Comment

Update new pictures, hood back on the car:

Comment

Interior:

Comment

Car is in good condition and have video of it running. It's a solid e30. Open to reasonable offers.

Comment

Damn, this car is exactly what I want but I gotta sell off my fleet first. Doubt you will have it long.

Comment

Why do you tempt me so Jim?
                    Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

Great looking car. I'd love to see the video.

Comment

Lovely car! GLWS!

Comment

Thanks guys! I'm glad I had the time to take some good pics!

Comment

Just a good ol bumpski

Comment

wrong part of the right country best of luck with sale

Comment

Working...
                              X