Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you need any Interior work check us out..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've seen A LOT of Ron's work in person, and I can tell you, it's incredible and worth the wait. He'll actually be doing my own set of Recaros soon.

Comment

Today's project..
      ----- www.jjcustominterior.com -----
      We specialize in Recaro restoration!

Comment

Those are sexy

How much would it cost to have pole positions redone in leather? And then how much for matching rear seats done?

Comment

Boy you guys on the westcoast have everything at your fingertips.
          I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
          Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

Originally posted by nwvb bmw View Post
            Those are sexy

How much would it cost to have pole positions redone in leather? And then how much for matching rear seats done?
            It really depends on the specific leather. You are more then welcome to come by some time and go through some material options since you are also in Tacoma.

Comment

nearly finished

Comment

yo do you do Lotus white from the m-technic appearence package white on white E30? please PM me as I am looking for interior replacement.

Comment

chances are i could find a match - shot you a pm

Comment

Also Jessica, Myself, and our Daughter are all currently sick so if you have wrote an email, sent a message, or tried to call and i haven't responded im not ignoring you i have just been fighting a nasty cold and have not been online.

I will try to respond to everyone as soon as possible.

Comment

have a ton of new stuff to upload pictures of.. also just got 2 more sets of srds into stock

Comment

Hey, Guys...

Way back on June 19th, 2011, I paid a deposit of $1,464.00 via PayPal to Ronald M. Allen, owner of JJ Custom Interior in Tacoma, WA, via an invoice he sent me, for a pair of Recaro SRD's, to be upholstered in genuine Black Leather, and not any synthetic material, including the "M Stripes", as supplied in BMW's E30 "Sport Evo 3" M3, with the remaining $800 to be paid on delivery. Now, a year and a half later, as of January 11th, 2013, Ron Allen has delivered absolutely NOTHING, and refuses to refund my deposit payment of $1,464.00 as well. He does not answer any phone calls or e-mails, as it it never happened. Yet, over the past year and a half, his FACEBOOK page for JJ Custom Interior has offered MANY pairs of RECARO SRD's, yet none were delivered to me. WHY? Why does someone, who considers himself to be GOD'S GIFT TO CAR UPHOLSTERY, someone who supposedly "walks on water", actually deliberately refuse to deliver ANYTHING? I am at an absolute loss to understand that. Ron Allen constantly gives the excuse of "I'm Sick", seemingly FOREVER, and he refuses to answer a business phone, saying "I'm Too Busy To Answer a Phone!". ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT!!! We'll see what excuses he gives to a Judge for Pierce County Circuit Court! Being sick does not excuse one from their responsibilities, especially when their FACEBOOK page proudly announces they were fully capable of doing so! STAY AWAY FROM JJ CUSTOM INTERIOR and RON ALLEN!!!!

Eric in Portland, Oregon
                        sigpic

Eric Adams
                        Portland, Oregon

Comment

That escalated quickly...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

And for good reason.

Comment

Wow. Good luck dude, hope you get your cash or seats.
                              - Josh
                              1990 325is

Need a shift boot?
                              Looking to buy shift boot frames, PM if you have one to sell

Here's what happens when you let the internet pick your license plate

Comment

any chance you have a set of vert front/rear seats lying around waiting for new skin?

edit: just noticed a few posts up and how old this thread is...good luck
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X