X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

euro Hartge/Dbilas e30 muscle for sale -SOLD-

SOLD See here for info on car and build:
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=200342

My time has been at a premium these days between work and racing and havent really been able to spend as much time as I would like with this baby. Its basically a race inspired street car that would be just at home on the street as on the track. Literally every last mechanical piece has been in my hands over the last few years, body isnt perfect and has rust but this is a drivers car and is more of an example of function over form but I still think it looks great!

I've invested a ridiculous amount of time and money in it so with that said I'd like to see $10500 out of it...Yes, up there for a 26 year old E30 but I think a true enthusiast will see this as value as I have this much invested in the engine parts, brakes, and wheels alone.

See here for iinfo on car and build:
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=200342

PM for more info
    Last edited by gforce323i; 07-24-2013, 12:41 PM.
    "The bitterness of poor quality lingers long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten"

Very nice!
    BUY YOUR KLUB VINTAGE WINDOW DECALS!
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=265552

Klub Vintage - Classic and specialty car builds and restorations

http://www.klubvintage.com

Located in Lambertville NJ

Comment

It's worth it, all of it. GLWS.
      1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
      You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

I was like 10.5k no way... then went and looked at the link.

GLWS... you should get your asking price.
        "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
        -----------------------------------------
        91 318is Turbo Sold
        87 325 Daily driver Sold
        06 4.8is X5
        06 Mtec X3
        05 4.4i X5 Sold
        92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
        90 325i Sold
        97 328is Sold
        01 323ci Sold
        92 325i Sold
        83 528e Totaled
        98 328i Sold
        93 325i Sold

Comment

Sir, you have beautiful car out there. I looked at this link around 20 times today. I really like this car just the way it is.
          I sold my e30 M3 last week to reduce amount of cars and now this popped up!.
          I am kind of glad it is far away and I am too lazy for hassle bringing it over the border, even though it would be great duet with my other M3!!!

How is the rust on that car, if any?

I went through Hartge catalog back from the days.... this thing is amazing replica!!

Comment

Does it have A/C?
            1995 Performance Motorsports Built SC300
            2000 BMW M5 for sale $16200
            1999 Infiniti G20t
            sigpic

Comment

cheap. Wont last
              sigpic
              New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
              %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

There is rust on both rear arches and quarters that were small bubbles in the paint last year plus some bubbling of the paint on the lower front fenders, no AC, no power anything except steering.

I just got in from going for a drive in it and it puts the same shit-eatin grin on my face every time! Compared to a stock E30 its fairly high strung but thats the fun of it, I know I will be regretfull when it goes but I have too many projects on the go and apart from the bodywork I think Ive accomplished everything I wanted to with this car.
                Last edited by gforce323i; 05-29-2011, 09:03 PM.
                "The bitterness of poor quality lingers long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten"

Comment

Bargain with what has been done to this car IMO
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
                  first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

I don't *think* this can be imported to the usa as it looks like a non-federalized grey market car. Nevertheless, amazing build.
                    Build Threads:
                    Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

that engine bay.................. :o

Originally posted by stewie30luvr
                      ooo cause i was fixing my chain tensioner and there was a black widow on the radiator so i killed it
                      Originally posted by JakeP
                      with a coathanger

Comment

Glws man that's a legit car
                        Originally posted by blunttech
                        r3v does not fuck around. First you get banned, then they shoot you

Comment

Originally posted by Julien View Post
                          I don't *think* this can be imported to the usa as it looks like a non-federalized grey market car. Nevertheless, amazing build.
                          Over 25 years it's perfectly legal.
                          https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Jeebus...
                            Thats awesome.
                            sigpic

Comment

What does this thing put down power wise? Looks beastly!

GLWS!

Comment

Working...
                              X