JRector scam. BEWARE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JRector scam. BEWARE

purchased a hood bra from him a month ago and still have yet to receive it also will not reply to my emails or PM's. If you know him tell me to send me the bra or give me my money back.
    1988 325ic Bronzit Metallic.
    1987 325issold
    1987 325es Lemons
    1984 533i 135k R.I.P
    1998 subaru legacy GTsold
    sigpic

Purchased a couple of interior bits. The deal happened fast, shipping was within a day and nothing funny with the parts.

Was not scammed!

+1

Comment

Edit for what its worth justin paid me this afternoon. so Im good. Its just too bad you waste hours trying to collect 30 bucks when you do someone a favor

I sent out some exhaust gaskets he needed last minute without payment so he could have them for his project. it was 5 minutes before cutoff time and Ive done business with him before so I trusted him/ Ive been chasing him for a month to try and get my money. emailed, called and still no money. These are the guys who ruin trust for everyone else. Dont deal with this guy
      Last edited by blunttech; 04-24-2012, 05:01 PM.
      We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
      www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

inb4 sob story dog fell off golden gate bridge while getting fellated by an aids ridden bum + prostate cancer diagnosis.

in 4 name change to JRectum

Comment

Originally posted by BustaRhymes325i View Post
          inb4 sob story dog fell off golden gate bridge while getting fellated by an aids ridden bum + prostate cancer diagnosis.

in 4 name change to JRectum
          Please don't clutter Transaction Sections. Mods please delete mine if needed as well.
          https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

comment pulled, issue currently being resolved hopefully.
            Last edited by Npulver; 05-03-2012, 04:58 PM.
            My Build Thread Here (E30) ---> http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=240528
            And Here (2002tii) ---> http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...35#post3173435

Comment

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Just purchased door cards from JRector 2days ago. I haven't gotten the products yet, but he was quick to respond, and sent me detailed photos i had requested before purchase. He had the items shipped within 24hrs, with tracking and all. We agreed on $100 shipped for 7 cards, and i think shipping for the items was a lot more than we both expected (~$65ish)....but he was fine w/ eating the costs.

As long as I don't get a brick in my package, he's been a great seller. A+
                www.instagram.com/snwmble
                #snwmble

Current:
                '05 BMW M3 - Silver Grey/Imola Red
                '90 BMW 325iX - Sterling Silver/Houndstooth sport(5-speed converted)
                '15 Mini Countryman - Blazing Red/Carbon Black

Past:
                '01 Audi Allroad - Light Silver/Platinum Saber Black
                '88 BMW 325iX - Diamond Schwarz/Silver sport *Sold*
                '01.5 1.8TQ - Brilliant Black/Nogaro Alcantara ...after 8.5yrs, *Sold* =(
                '90 BMW 325i - Schwarz/Tan sport *Sold*
                '89 BMW 325ix - Diamond Schwarz/Black sport *Sold*

Comment

Just received my stuff today, took nearly 3 weeks, but i did recieve it, and in good condition. Seller just needs to keep in contact with the buyer and alot of the headaches would be solved.
                  My Build Thread Here (E30) ---> http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=240528
                  And Here (2002tii) ---> http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...35#post3173435

Comment

Contact is the key. With a private party seiller, I can deal with a 3private week wait but they gotta email ya and let ya know its gunna be a while

Comment

Got my Houndstooth door cards in the mail yesterday....
                      Very quick shipment and just as described....not one complaint here.

www.instagram.com/snwmble
                      #snwmble

Current:
                      '05 BMW M3 - Silver Grey/Imola Red
                      '90 BMW 325iX - Sterling Silver/Houndstooth sport(5-speed converted)
                      '15 Mini Countryman - Blazing Red/Carbon Black

Past:
                      '01 Audi Allroad - Light Silver/Platinum Saber Black
                      '88 BMW 325iX - Diamond Schwarz/Silver sport *Sold*
                      '01.5 1.8TQ - Brilliant Black/Nogaro Alcantara ...after 8.5yrs, *Sold* =(
                      '90 BMW 325i - Schwarz/Tan sport *Sold*
                      '89 BMW 325ix - Diamond Schwarz/Black sport *Sold*

Comment

Working...
                      X