How much would you pay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much would you pay?

For a poster sized 2 foot by 3 foot print of a badass race car? I have gotten more request than I thought I would and was thinking about making up some prints but don't want it to be too expensive so that no one wants them :)

Some samples of potential posters...

Audi R18 Petit Le Mans 2011 Road Atlanta 3 by MotorSportMedia - www.racemsm.com, on Flickr

Gulf AMR Middle East Aston Martin Vantage Petit Le Mans 2011 Road Atlanta 3 by MotorSportMedia - www.racemsm.com, on Flickr

BMW M3 Rahal Letterman ALMS Petit Le Mans 2011 Road Atlanta 2 by MotorSportMedia - www.racemsm.com, on Flickr

BMW M3 Rahal Letterman ALMS Petit Le Mans 2011 Road Atlanta 11 by MotorSportMedia - www.racemsm.com, on Flickr

Flying Lizard Porsche ALMS Petit Le Mans 2011 Road Atlanta 2 by MotorSportMedia - www.racemsm.com, on Flickr

whats your cost going to be on getting the prints made??? And they add enough to cover your fuel and something for you time involved.
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

I know my cost and what I would charge a standard client but I might change that price structure to get my work up in some garages or offices :)

Comment

well then, cut your standard rate to something you would feel comfortable with, letting your work go for and see what happens.

this is R3v home of the cheap fuck, remember :D
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Just paid 40 yesterday for Kinko's to make me up one 2X3. I supplied the artwork and file though. What were you thinking?

Originally posted by Roysneon
          $5 shipped?
          Originally posted by MarkD
          You are a strange dude, I'n not answering any more posts from you.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
            well then, cut your standard rate to something you would feel comfortable with, letting your work go for and see what happens.

this is R3v home of the cheap fuck, remember :D
            Yahhhhh ;)

Originally posted by samiam3356 View Post
            Just paid 40 yesterday for Kinko's to make me up one 2X3. I supplied the artwork and file though. What were you thinking?

Somewhere in that ballpark as shipping would have to happen as well. Obviously cost factors in my gear, photo, editing, hosting, printing, shipping etc.

I would probably say 50 dollars for a 20x30 poster shipped to your door.

Comment

no rx8 no care
              AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
                Yahhhhh ;)

Somewhere in that ballpark as shipping would have to happen as well. Obviously cost factors in my gear, photo, editing, hosting, printing, shipping etc.

I would probably say 50 dollars for a 20x30 poster shipped to your door.

For your work, more than reasonable

$5 shipped?

Comment

Best race pics ever. I'd be interested if I had a place to put em.
                  ///Z

1988 BMW 325 Super Eta - Elsa

"i"CONVERSIONWARchip&3.0MAF3.73LSDBBSRSsSMILIES"is"SPOILER+LIPHOUNDSTOOTHSHORTSHIFTERPLASTICBUMPERCONVERSIONEtc.

Sell Me Your SCHWARZ FENDERS!

Originally posted by chadthestampede
                  ^ Nothing you post makes any sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
                    no rx8 no care

I give you RX8, Patrick Dempsey, Curb Jumping AND Flame Out... should I send a paypal invoice?

1 Grand Am Bosch 250 VIR Dempsey Racing Mazda RX8 40 Saturday 1 by MotorSportMedia - www.racemsm.com, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by samiam3356 View Post
                      For your work, more than reasonable

Appreciate that :)

I'll get a sample I think so i can photography it and take a picture to show the scale next to my E30...

Comment

Yeah I would send a $50 bill your way for that M3 hopping the curb. That's just sick.
                        -Erik
                        '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                        I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Makes me wish this was a day earlier.

$5 shipped?

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
                            no rx8 no care
                            Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
                            I give you RX8, Patrick Dempsey, Curb Jumping AND Flame Out... should I send a paypal invoice?

Great pics by the way ;)

Comment

tree fitty

Comment

Working...
                              X