e30 Keyless Entry (Sold Out)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

e30 Keyless Entry (Sold Out)

Been working a while to get these systems ready to go. You will receive a keyless entry system complete with a control unit, harness, and 2 flip fobs with BMW key blades installed and e30 specific instructrions. Because i like r3v so much you guys will get first dibs and i'll toss in free shipping.

Go to my website and scroll down to the click on the Buy Now button and use the discount coupon r3v60. Group buy ends 03/01/2012

Re e46 alarm kits

Received an interesting message about the e46 alarm kit

"I figured out, if u tap the white "on" wire to the pink "siren" wire. It bypasses the auto arm feature ... it tricks the brain"

Originally posted by spdracrm3 View Post

i just tried the above ,removed the white "on" wire from the power on when key on in circuit i had it tied into and spliced it to the pink alarm horn wire and tried it out . results are it now acts like a keyless entry should ,push lock button on fob doors all lock and lights flash once and led stays on flashing a pattern. push unlock on fob all doors unlock and lights flash three times led stops blinking . with doors unlocked and driver door either open or closed it never self locks now. and the lights dont blink like crazy when key is in ign and turned on .so this is progress for sure for those that dont want the alarm/siren portion to work .also if you open the door with the key alarm doesnt turn off it stilll thinks its in locked mode

Last edited by einstein57; 01-09-2013, 11:17 PM.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Ordering as soon as I get to a non-gov't computer that will let me access your site ;) been waiting for this

Comment

no button
      "I wanna see da boat movie"
      "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

At the very bottom of the page. The one at the top is for the coilovers and is disabled until they are in stock.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

The buyitnow button at the bottom somehow bumps the page to the top and won't forward to Google Checkout.
          So how much is it agian?
          » PARTS FOR SALE
          » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

oh this would be sick, definitely interested but that means Ill have to fix my central locking!

Flickr

@michael.colby on Instagram

"All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road"

Comment

Fixed. I think.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

just sent payment. ;-)
                1985 M635csi Black on Buffalo
                1985 535is Zinno on Black
                1985 M635csi White on Pacific Blue
                1988 M3 Lachssilber on Black (sold)
                1987 M3 Zinno on Black (totaled)

Comment

Sweet. I'll send it out in the morning.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Ordered. This is exactly what I've been looking for.

Comment

ordered!

Great price, cant wait. Will try my best to make a writeup of the install.
                      -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

Comment

I'm so glad to see these make the market. I will be picking 1 up from you and will talk my brothers, into buying 1 for their e30s as well.

Keep it up with the products dude. :up:
                        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Do you need vin# for key cut or is that up to buyer??

Comment

Originally posted by jizo View Post
                            Do you need vin# for key cut or is that up to buyer??
                            Ditto.
                            1989 325i - 2.7i, Holset H1C, 60lb injectors, whodwho MS-PNP.
                            2012 Passat TDI - DD Duty
                            2008 GMC Yukon XL Denali - Kiddie hauler/grocery getter

Comment

fuck it, just ordered one. Too good to pass up.
                              1989 325i - 2.7i, Holset H1C, 60lb injectors, whodwho MS-PNP.
                              2012 Passat TDI - DD Duty
                              2008 GMC Yukon XL Denali - Kiddie hauler/grocery getter

Comment

Working...
                              X