Parting out 91' 318is - Brilliantrot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parting out 91' 318is - Brilliantrot

I will take pictures and add some more items tomorrow when I get a chance.

Thread with more details about the car: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=256953

Well, I finally got my car back from insurance after it was written off. There is no damage to body panels, but the frame is tweaked and the suspension got a bit bent up. I'll be stripping off anything that I could use for my mtech 2 car and the rest is up for sale.

All body panels being sold are mint with near perfect paint

Stuff off the top of my head that can be sold (are parts are without shipping):

front and rear bumpers (rear bumper has a scuff that needs repainting) with euro trim. All hardware included - 400
    turn signal indicators - 25
    left and right fenders - 75 each
    trunk lid with IS spoilder - 100 for boot lid, 35 for spoiler
    Two IS lips. 1 is scuffed up and had a ryan G splitter mounted the other is brand new and still in primer waiting for paint - 60 for old IS lip, 100 for new lip
    Euro ellipsoids (non smiley) from my mtech 2 car - 175
    Ryan G splitter (broken end piece, still mounts up perfectly) - 35
    Driver and passenger side mirrors - 50 each
    euro grilles - 60
    mtech 1 steering wheel - 70
    Full interior that's been reupholstered - anthrazit Front sport seats (there is a rip in the butt bolster on driver side seat, I have a replacement bottom that will fix it), rear bench, and door cards - 550
    brake ducts - 15
    front valance - 75
    map light mirror - 60
    tail lights - 50
    dashboard - 100

that's all I can think of off the top of my head. If anyone wants something specific PM me and I'll see if I have it/want to sell it. I'm pretty open with letting certain things go.

The car is marked dismantle/parts only - but that was the only way insurance would let me get the car back. The frame is lightly tweaked (could be repaired for a track car) and the trailing arms are bent which sent the car to it's grave. So if someone was interested in a super clean shell after I'm done parting it let me know and we could work something out

I live near the US boarder so shipping could be done state side - only thing is taxes/fees might be applied as I cross the boarder to ship parts out. I can meet anyone out in bellingham to save on shipping, any further and we can work out a delivery cost (just pay for my fuel).

Pictures of specific items can be supplied upon request.

PM me for any more info.
    Last edited by smerfs; 01-06-2013, 08:02 PM.
    320I - under construction

pm sent

Comment

parts

pm sent looking for a couple of things these brackets with nuts and bolts
      Attached Files

Comment

Paging Roman
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Hey I think i talked to you a couple weeks ago about the hood from the car. How much are you thinking? Pm me! :) since talking to you last ive purchased the car and i need this bad. If we can work out the picking it up or shipping it part and a price we are both happy with, consider it sold.

1984 Hennarot 325i - Euro swapped /Built m20 -FOR SALE-
          1968 Mercury Cougar --Restored Garage queen-

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
            Paging Roman

Thanks bud^

1984 Hennarot 325i - Euro swapped /Built m20 -FOR SALE-
            1968 Mercury Cougar --Restored Garage queen-

Comment

Just a note, these parts will NOT be for sale. They're going to be swapped over to my mtech 2 car.

GC coils 525 front 750 rear w/ valved koni's and street camber plates - full touring kit
              IE sway bars, 25mm front 22mm rear
              control arms
              new brakes/rotors/ebrake shoes/ebrake cables
              full poly subframe, diff, rtabs bushings from AKG
              treehouse racing control arm bushings

Comment

All PM's replied.

Comment

bump

Comment

Price reduced on bumpers and interior because I think i was probably drunk when I came up with that.

Offers are welcome. I have more wiggle room on certain items so feel free to ask

Comment

bump - m42 also has a chip that will be going up for sale as soon as I open up the DME and see what it is

Comment

Do you have more interior pics? Is that door cards as well or just seats?

Comment

Originally posted by e34croak View Post
                          Do you have more interior pics? Is that door cards as well or just seats?
                          I don't have any pictures of it installed in the car, but I have it completely out and could snag some pictures of it.

I'm selling the full interior, so front seats, rear bench, and door cards with pulls

There is currently a bad rip on the driver side bolster because someone sat in it with keys in their pocket, but I do have another set of front seats with mint bottom butt bolsters that could be swapped in. Everything else is still 100% though

Comment

Hood sold, M42 no longer for sale, Pending sale on the used IS lip.

Comment

sending pm
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X