• Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Alpine CDA 7894 - **SOLD**

****SOLD****

Item:

Alpine CDA 7894

Specs:

This is one hell of a headunit. It was literally the first thing I changed on my first E30... Since then it moved over to my current E30 but I just purchased a BT capable headunit. I wanted to minimize the wires...

I had this hooked up in my E30 in unison with a legit box and amp setup. Great adjustabilty and amber back lighting to match the other interior lights.

The unit is in great shape and comes with everything pictured. I don't have the carrying case unfortunately... Alpine was too cheap to include it with the sale of the newer unit so I kept it for my new one. I always stored the faceplate in the carrying case.

Having said that, I'm asking $200 shipped for this. I've also got a remote someplace but it isn't pictured. Need to find it.

Pics:

AUX adapter:

****SOLD****
    Last edited by dude8383; 09-03-2013, 06:28 AM.
    IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

bump

Comment

up

Comment

Up

Comment

If you guys notice, the wiring harness for the radio has an extra thick yellow power wire. This must be connected NOT to the radio harness but to the ignition switch or fuse box. This is because it is a high output head unit, they don't make them like they used to.

I have this head unit in my car and it is one of the best sounding HU ever made! No need for a 4 channel amp, this head unit puts out great sound, lots of output, and even has time alignment. best head unit for any BMW hands down!

If my HU failed, I would look for this exact unit again! Also, the Ipod adapters will work on this old head unit, works on mine.

Bump for a great HU, good luck OP.
          Owner - Bavarian Restoration
          BMW and European Electronics Repair and Restoration
          www.BavRest.com
          My Feedback Thread
          Our Facebook!
          Follow our Instagram!

Comment

Thanks for the bump and info man!

:up:

Comment