Gregs///M Feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gregs///M Feedback

I had Greg fabricate custom wiring for my alternator and starter and he did a phenomenal job at a very reasonable price.

Highly recommended! :up:

Founder @ Maintenr. Take control of your vehicle maintenance.

Gregs///M Feedback

Hello everyone,

My goal is to provide the best service and support. Please let me know if something is not satisfactory and I will personally address it.

For those happy with my services, please let the community know!

Greg
    Owner - Bavarian Restoration
    BMW and European Electronics Repair and Restoration
    www.BavRest.com
    My Feedback Thread
    Our Facebook!
    Follow our Instagram!

Comment

I guess I will be the first to give some feedback.

I have purchased a refurbished SI board as well as a speedometer with new gears for the odometer from Greg. He is always quick to reply to PMs and ships SUPER fast and has been great in helping me chase down a speedometer issue. He went as far as letting me send him my whole cluster and ran tests, fixed the econometer and polished the clear lens and had it back in my hands within one week.

He really knows his stuff and I always recommend anyone having electrical issues to check with him and he usually has the answer or item for sale to fix it.

I hope he sticks around! A++++++++
      sigpic
      TRANSACTION FEEDBACK HERE
      FOR SALE ITEMS HERE

Comment

So far I have bought a refurbished AFM and an SI board from Greg. The workmanship was excellent and the prices quite reasonable for the amount of work he puts into these parts. My car is running great...and now those are two parts I don't have to worry about for a LONG time.

The services he offers are a real asset to the E30 community. Thanks Greg!
        1988 Alpineweiß 325iC
        2003 Audi A4 Avant 1.8T

Comment

Purchased a refurbished si board. Everything worked as expected, and Greg was very quick to answer all my questions ! Recommend buying from him with zero worries.
          Current:
          1989 325i
          1988 M3
          1987 325ic
          Past:
          2001 330ci
          2001 M3

Comment

Purchased M42 ground cables. Product came quickly and was fairly priced. Would buy from again (and will as soon as I get a spare AFM).
            Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Comment

Hey Greg did you get my pm?
              84 325e Burgundrot S52 M Tech 1.

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=250109

Comment

Originally posted by Aviator View Post
                Hey Greg did you get my pm?
                I did not
                www.BavRest.com
                My Feedback Thread
                Our Facebook!
                Follow our Instagram!

Comment

Ok sent ya one. I guess I sent it to someone else originally.
                  84 325e Burgundrot S52 M Tech 1.

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=250109

Comment

greg is a stand up seller. My cable ended up breaking at the ring after probably two months of use for an unknown reason. Greg decided to send me another cable free of charge.

Awesome customer service!
                    Originally posted by unloadedak
                    It's brand new. I've gripped the shaft a couple times and that's about it.

Comment

Originally posted by trippmann View Post
                      greg is a stand up seller. My cable ended up breaking at the ring after probably two months of use for an unknown reason. Greg decided to send me another cable free of charge.

Awesome customer service!
                      Thank you.

All, I suspect this ring lug might have been defective. We will do our best to lookout and avoid this problem again and into the future.

Should our customers experience any failures of our cables, I will replace them free of charge no matter how old they are.
                      www.BavRest.com
                      My Feedback Thread
                      Our Facebook!
                      Follow our Instagram!

Comment

Originally posted by Gerta View Post
                        Purchased M42 ground cables. Product came quickly and was fairly priced. Would buy from again (and will as soon as I get a spare AFM).
                        Purchased said AFM - transaction was smooth and seller shipped promptly. Quality transactions with Greg! Get your AFM fixed Fellas!
                        Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Comment

Sent greg a PM about an afm on thursday and it was on my doorstep monday when I got home from work! Great guy to deal with!

Comment

Gregs is a great dude. Bought a SI board for my M that had been damaged from the shipping company. Greg quickly had another board shipped out to me.

Comment

Greg has top notch service and fantastic communication. Sent my AFM to refurbish and my instrument cluster so he could track down some gremlins. Great work! He even hooked me up with a new support housing since I broke a tab while uninstalling it and polished my lens to boot. I wouldn't hesitate, in fact I look forward to doing business again.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X