Custom Plastic Bumper Rally Light Bar - $169.99 Shipped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom Plastic Bumper Rally Light Bar - $169.99 Shipped

E30 Rally Light Mounting Bracket - $169.99 Shipped, Only 8 bars are available!!!

Update!! These will not fit metal bumper e30 without some modification!!!
    They do not have the same mounting points like the plastics. :( I do think that it could be mad to fit however by simply drilling and tapping a couple holes into the bottom of the bumper.

Alright, so I've been out of the game for quite a while, but with my latest e30 I kind of felt a rally light bar would be fitting. So I created what you see below and thought I might offer it to the community. I used to make a variety of parts like rear shock mounts, RX7 Caliper brackets and a very other things but got out of the game due to lack of time. Things have calmed down a bit and wanted to bring something new to the community.

It's a fully welded, custom 304L Stainless Steel tubular light bar with multiple mounting location for a number of lights. As you can see, it's meant to mount off the bumper mounting bolts so I recommend that you verify that you can actually remove them... lol. Mine were quite stuck, but they eventually did break loose.

It constructed from 1.000" x 11 Ga. S.S. Sq. Tube and the tabs and mounting brackets are 1/4" thick S.S., so it's quite stout. It holds my 260lbs no problem so there you go.

So here's the deal. For a $169.99 shipped, you'll get the following.

- (1) S.S. Rally Light Bar
    - (2) 1.000" long spacers
    - (2) M12 x 1.75p, 130mm long S.S. Allen Head bolts
    - (2) M12 S.S. washers

And finally for the mounting.

Icy015

Any questions or comment, PM me or post in the thread.

Thank you for looking!

Matt
    Last edited by ten2doyle102; 05-26-2015, 12:42 PM.
    1991 318is - Icy, the ice racing e30

Now offering Custom Rally Light bars Click the link below for more information!
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=342498

So... any idea on if they fit euro bumpers?

Comment

I've never had the opportunity to look at euro bumpers and how they mount, but assuming they don't stick out as far as the diving boards, I don't see why it wouldn't work. I would need to verify though just to be sure.

Comment

Hey Matt, ill text you about one. Looks like a really nice piece

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

I'll take one - sign me up!
          sigpic
          - '89 325is track beast
          - '91 318is daily corner carver

Comment

Let me go look under my bumper...

Comment

would you sell me the set not welded? not really worked about a lower price, i just got a Tig welder and it looks like a sweet project, i don't have a way to cut and bend the brackets.
              Last edited by Minty_Fresh; 12-18-2014, 12:36 AM.

Comment

Darn. I have no bolt like the US Bumper going up.

Really want a setup like this :(

Comment

very cool. interested pending me researching lamp options. whats the measurement between the inside mouting holes for lamps?
                  IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Matt - sounds good bud!

Dinan - how do they mount? I might have to look for someone around here to test fit something. I did some searching though and see the euros don't use the bumper shocks.

Gold - I'll post the spacing tonight for ya.

Minty - pm me. I am sure we can work something out.

Thanks!

Matt

Comment

Gold - measurements are as follows. This is starting from the inner most holes measured center to center

Inner set - 15.969"
                      Middle set - 18.969"
                      Outer set - 21.938"

Hope that helps!

Comment

damn nice piece! I love it.
                        www.instagram.com/snwmble
                        #snwmble

Current:
                        '05 BMW M3 - Silver Grey/Imola Red
                        '90 BMW 325iX - Sterling Silver/Houndstooth sport(5-speed converted)
                        '15 Mini Countryman - Blazing Red/Carbon Black

Past:
                        '01 Audi Allroad - Light Silver/Platinum Saber Black
                        '88 BMW 325iX - Diamond Schwarz/Silver sport *Sold*
                        '01.5 1.8TQ - Brilliant Black/Nogaro Alcantara ...after 8.5yrs, *Sold* =(
                        '90 BMW 325i - Schwarz/Tan sport *Sold*
                        '89 BMW 325ix - Diamond Schwarz/Black sport *Sold*

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Good googly moogly those welds...

How many in stock? I have been looking for one ... for fucking forever and I think this is the sexiest one I have seen. anyone have them mounted with pics?

Just to clarify you only test fitted them on plastic bumpers correct?

My don't quote me list:

Originally posted by george graves
                            I could be wrong, but I don't think it's a smog test type of thing. IIRC think it's against CA law to *sell* a dual outlet muffler as a replacement for a car that came from the factory with a single. But don't quote me on that.

Comment

Haha! I'll pass that on to my welders. :). They like to hear feedback.

Currently I have none in stock, but my shop's typical turn around is 1-2 weeks. I have 6 ordered as of this morning. If the demand is there, I'll add more.

There's a few pictures of it mounted to my car in the post, but none from anyone else as of yet since the one you see is the first one (well second after my original prototype) I've made.

Correct, I haven't verified figment on the early models, but the only change I believe that will be needed will be the length coming out from the bumper bolts. I'll likely offer two bars, specific to the type of bumper, or figure out a way to make it universal.

Matt

Comment

Working...
                              X