Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 1991 BMW 325i Touring

Hi guys,

I'm selling a 1991 euro spec 325i Touring in Brilliantrot/Grey Sports cloth with 101,000km on the clock (63,000 Miles Only) with a sunroof.

I will get this out of the way now, since I know it will be a focal point of the comments...the car is an Automatic.

However, the car is in showroom quality shape, there is not even the slightest hint of rust anywhere on the entire car, the paint is in excellent original condition, interior is as good as new, and the car drives like it just rolled off the assembly line in West Germany. The car was very clearly obsessively maintained, and comes with the original Owners manual, warrantly pamphlet, as well as maintenance receipts. The original first aid kit, hazard triangle, and spare tire are all there. The car is 100% original and all buttons/switches/lights/gauges are functioning. All rubber molding/weatherstripping is in great shape with no cracking or rotting. The undercarriage is entirely rust free, and minimal signs of wear, I have strong feelings that this car was a fair weather Sunday driver for someone for the last 25 years!

I imported the car from Japan last month and only recently have been able to get it properly listed for sale. For those wondering why it's already for sale, I have started a side project/hobby of importing and selling cars that I love, to bring them to the states and get them in the hands of people who enjoy them as much as I do. Plus I get to drive some of my dream cars in the meantime!

If you are in the market for a touring, or would simply like to upgrade to a cleaner spec car, this is your chance. The pictures I attached do not do justice to the quality of shape the car is in. If you are available to come view the car for yourself, it is currently located in Queens, NY. I have temporary plates on it for now, but will get it registered and titled to the new owner upon sale. For those concerned, I will need to register and title the car in my own name before I am allowed to sell it to anyone (I'm not a dealer) so you are sure to get a legally imported, titled E30 touring.

I'm not the most technical when it comes to listing out the specs of the car, so I will let the pictures do it justice for now, and if you have any additional questions please feel free to ask/DM me. Happy to provide any info I have on the car.

As far as pricing (I know I will get a ton of flak for this) but I truly believe the car is worth somewhere in the 15k range because of the condition the car is in, as well as the mileage. I will entertain reasonable offers on the car, but urge you to come see the car for yourself before passing judgment as to what the car is worth. This is not a car for someone looking for a deal, this is a car that deserves to be appreciated by someone as well as it has for the past 25 years. Looking forward to hearing what you guys have to say. Enjoy,

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Nice. Saw this on Craigslist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't think your price is outrageous. You have a relatively low mileage (provided you can verify) touring in good condition. Makes it easier for someone considering importation. Supply and demand baby.

1991 318iS Sterlingsilber - 1989 325i Cirrusblau (sold) - 1990 318iC Brilliantrot (sold)

Comment

I want it badly!
        Last edited by fakeplstctrees; 05-14-2016, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Fair.

my alpina full conversion and restoration cost 16k shipped to my door.

Comment

Originally posted by Mushi View Post
            Fair.

my alpina full conversion and restoration cost 16k shipped to my door.
            #1 - Wow. Beautiful car.
            #2 - I also have an E30 alpine C2 2.5 (For sale), chassis #002 of 74 built. check it:
            Attached Files

Comment

E30

Originally posted by mushi View Post
              fair.

My alpina full conversion and restoration cost 16k shipped to my door.

wow!

Comment

AWESOME CAR!!!!! If I could even come close to breaking even selling my current Touring, I would already be writing the check for this one......

I hope you're successful with your side business. Keep importing great cars!

Cory
                1992 325i Cabrio
                1988 320i Touring
                2000 M5
                1977 530i
                2015 328i - Euro Delivery/Performance Center Delivery
                BMWCCA
                E30CCA

Comment

Originally posted by rfetyani View Post
                  #1 - Wow. Beautiful car.
                  #2 - I also have an E30 alpine C2 2.5 (For sale), chassis #002 of 74 built. check it:

Okay, I'll bite....asking price for the unicorn?

Comment

Originally posted by rfetyani View Post
                    #1 - Wow. Beautiful car.
                    Beautiful.

Comment

^

Comment

^

Comment

^

Comment

Originally posted by ethurtee View Post
                            Okay, I'll bite....asking price for the unicorn?
                            I second this question. Do you accept immortal souls?

Comment

about your Touring

Still have the Touring for sale?

Comment

Working...
                              X