X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 Touring - 1989 318i, 83k miles, RHD - No Longer Available

E30 Touring - 1989 318i, 83k miles, RHD

Hi All,
    Up for sale is my 1989 318i touring imported from the UK. This is an extremely rare chassis, and with just under 83k miles, its a great example of a well kept e30. The car was imported from Great Britain with current MOT (British inspections/registration), so its drives wonderfully and has no issues. The m40 never skips a beat and has done quite a few long distance trips, cruises on the highway, and gets very good fuel economy. The car shifts with no faults even when cold, and its automatic transmission pulls hard through every gear. Mechanically, its spot on with no work needed. I have multiple inspections both US (including Texas inspections) and UK that provide further proof, please ask if you'd like to see them. Current Texas registration and brand new plates.

The interior is beige carpet with matching OEM comfort seats. Absolutely zero rips or tears, no burn holes or staining. This interior is extremely clean and really makes for a even more comfortable ride. Aftermarket Pioneer radio with matching speakers, locking system works effortlessly from every corner, and fully functional lighting. Theres even an electronic headlight adjustment system. The wheels are quite rare BBS's, with a decent amount of tread on the tires. Right hand drive, turns heads every where you go.

The car comes with its original 1989 BMW medical kit, tool kit, roadside indicators/flags, jack, spare tire, etc (see photos). I also have all original documentation from the very first owner including multiple service stamps from back when the car had 4k miles on it. This car is a serious time capsule, properly showing its low mileage and careful treatment. The only cons to this car would be the need for a new rear window assembly unit as well as a rear door that had been improperly repainted (slightly a shade too light).

Unfortunately I'll be moving states very soon and the car cannot come with, so my loss is your gain. If you do not agree with the price, PLEASE do not contact me. This car is worth well over my asking price, so I'm quite firm at $8600. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Text is preferred as I work quite often. Please no trades (unless e39 m5), cash only.

Thank you!

List Date: 5/14/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: E30 Touring - 1989 318i, 83k miles, RHD
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

Looking for a specific Euro Part? Message me!

Hey all! If you have any questions/interest, feel free to PM me. I also have a few more photos that I can send in higher resolution (Panjo can't quite handle uploading).
    Thank you!

Comment

Bump, car needs a good home!

Comment

Bump for a nice Touring at a realistic price. Love the tan interior!
        1992 325i Cabrio
        1988 320i Touring
        2000 M5
        1977 530i
        2015 328i - Euro Delivery/Performance Center Delivery
        BMWCCA
        E30CCA

Comment

Originally posted by cory58 View Post
          Bump for a nice Touring at a realistic price. Love the tan interior!
          Thanks! :D

Comment

If only I could sell my daily quick enough. What a beaut

Comment

Originally posted by romeo294 View Post
              If only I could sell my daily quick enough. What a beaut
              Haha, story of my life! Hate to let her go, but life just happens ya know. Thanks for the compliments!

Comment

Sold

Comment

Working...
                X