Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If money talks, the whole world 'bout to hear me out. Jay got new rims, 12 pics.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If money talks, the whole world 'bout to hear me out. Jay got new rims, 12 pics.

Please hold your applause until the end.

Fuck yeah.

More pics from my friend's hands:

Speech: Genuine BBS RZ's, 15x7 ET20 wrapped in 225/50/15 ZE-512's, had them refinished in silver with polished lips. My favourite E30 wheels ever and I'm keeping them, bitches.

Thank ya'll for coming out. Tip the doorman on your way out.

Hells yes. Looks tight.

Comment

Titties!!!!

Comment

RZs look PERFECT on a late model E30 :D
        San Diego BMW repair -> Jake @ www.littlecarshop.com Great guy :up:

Comment

spacers?
          how much?
          can you get them with bmw center caps?

As time went on, the factory developed the car each year, making it faster, more comfortable, and capable of handling at higher speeds.
          You don’t want this. You want the trickiest, most dangerous, oldest model you can find. Only then can you prove to the world that you’re a man.

Comment

nice location/s and shadow play.

well done !

-----Zen and the Art of e30 Maintenance - / - Zen TOC - / - Zen Summary

Comment

hell yeah. those are the best rims that have ever been on your car!

Comment

Looking good! Are you rubbing with that width tires or did you roll your fenders?

Comment

looks sweet jay.
                  i still think the longest they'll be on your car is 2 months :D

Comment

Sweet, those have better lips than Angenlina Jolie

Comment

Great rims, very nice pictures. I say if they last 6 months you'll keep them for a long time, if not not.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

looks good.
                        but... the stepped lip bothers me, something about those wheels just doesnt quiiiite do it for me. i liked the 17 rs's. oh well, next time you post pics you'll have new wheels. good shit man.
                        Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanGillan
                          looks good.
                          but... the stepped lip bothers me, something about those wheels just doesnt quiiiite do it for me. i liked the 17 rs's. oh well, next time you post pics you'll have new wheels. good shit man.
                          My only beef with them is the bowl shaped weave. I prefer a flatter weave like the LS.

But they still look hot. I'd have thought 225's would look more streched on a 7" rim but they don't.

Comment

maybe i have my BBS models ass backwards, but i recon i have genuine 15x7" RZ.. those look like old school ronals to me.

weird/werd/etc

Julien
                            Build Threads:
                            Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Thanks guys.

No rubbing, unrolled fenders. And the bowl shaped weave and stepped lip is what made me take the headache to find these instead of LS', I hate the LS spoke design and squared edges.

Julein, these are BBS RZ378's. Deeper dish than the OEM wheels, same design.

Comment

Working...
                              X