Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M42 SuperSprint Replica Headers GB- $145!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M42 SuperSprint Replica Headers GB- $145!!!

M42-Long Tube Headers,- PRICE DROP ---$115

ATTN -----Due to mixed feelings on these the price is being dropped to $115 as incentive ...Warranty will be for a 2yr period on that note.. R3V boys will also have this price and I will change that post as well

Hi All,

Just posting to get some interest in the works on these. You've all seen em before (eBay, e30tech)

Headers are Tig welded with SS304 Stainless, all O2 bungs properly placed.

Pretty much the SuperSprint headers, but at an insane price. These are currently going for $179 on e30tech.

Pricing is as follows, with enough interest they are $145 and with tons of interest they could bottom out at around $130-25. This GB is posted on M42club as an interest piece and will share the amount ordered, giving the further discount.

All welds and amiable condition is %100 guaranteed as long as you are the original owner.

If you are seriously interested..post, and with some attention this will become a formal, full fledged GB.

Pix of the Actual Headers:

And the SuperSprint for comparison:
    Last edited by sic///M; 04-05-2007, 09:44 AM.

OMFG FINALLY!!!!!!!!!! when is this going down? if it is a little later i am definatley down!!!!!
    Dan Zickel
    1995 M3, 1991 318iS, 1987 325iS

Comment

just need for some ppl to get together on this. start adding your names and I will start a list. hopefully mid-April the order will be put through

Comment

Cool cool...

1.E30Driv3r

Is that enough? lol
        Dan Zickel

Comment

yup, you got it, also GBs from other forums are in the mix, the more that are bought the better the discount. also, if anyone is interested in non-e30 BMW headers or manifolds pm me with your desired model. there are quite a few different ones available, just need to spark some interest:)

Comment

Actually, if this doesnt happen (Crossing fingers) ill still be getting one this summer! just need to gain funds after the coilovers. and failing inspection.........
            Dan Zickel

Comment

well if for some reason i decide not the pull my m42 and fix it, ill be in, ill let ya know

Comment

If either of you gets one please let us know pros/cons. Thanks

Comment

Bump for some m42 sexy time headers......if i never gone 24v id be all over it

Comment

Definitely in...but are the numbers the same too? Whats the hp/tq increase?
                    Reminiscing...

Comment

I Thought that m42s didnt really gain much since the stock "Header"/Manifold is fairly free flowing
                      Dan Zickel

Comment

We have a small discussion going on m42club.com you should check it out.

Comment

ya, im just on there, just dont go on as much as R3V!
                          Dan Zickel

Comment

oops, thought i was on M42club. anyways read the original post, price is being dropped for all those skeptics

Comment

Holy crap for $115...dammit thats so tempting...
                              Reminiscing...

Comment

Working...
                              X