Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M42 SuperSprint Replica Headers GB- $145!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M42Technik View Post
    Holy crap for $115...dammit thats so tempting...
    Do it. Let us know how she likes it.

Comment

So if this does NOT fit my car correctly, and I mean 100% correctly, I can return it for a refund, correct? And this was made for E36's yes?

My concern is the flanges are not all aligned correctly and are too thick.

Thats my concern, if you have pictures to prove the quality of this product I will definitely be on board. Understand that however cheap it may be, I do not want a headache of a project to make them fit. If you are serious about selling these, you have to show that its a quality product.

Sorry to be so anal about it, but that is what it takes for a product to get onto my car, being an OCD car guy myself. Thanks for your concern, hope to hear back from you soon.
      Reminiscing...

Comment

well, in the for the 4cyl the flanges are part of one piece, so should be no problem there. as for a straight bolt on, i know at least in the E30 case you have to cut the exhaust back, which i guess is all of a 4-5 min job.

Comment

I have a Supersprint exhaust. I'd really like to see pictures though my friend, I know you're a good seller off of E30Tech, but I just want to be positive.
          Reminiscing...

Comment

i think your confusion me with another guy, don't post on e30tech.

if you have the supersprint header back (cat, etc) then you should have no problem, these are modeled in direct specs to the Supersprints

Comment

Originally posted by sic///M View Post
              i think your confusion me with another guy, don't post on e30tech.
              My bad, I mean I heard you sold some M20 headers around. Again, pictures please.........I beg you!
              Reminiscing...

Comment

I might be interested. Any leads on full SS exhaust systems that will work with this?

Comment

Hi budget beater!!

still selling chinese quality rip off parts to poor unsuspecting E30 drivers I see?
                  Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                    Hi budget beater!!

still selling chinese quality rip off parts to poor unsuspecting E30 drivers I see?
                    Care to enlighten us?
                    Reminiscing...

Comment

Hi budget beater!!

Isn't the $115 price about $65 too high? Better dyno the car with them only half installed. :D
                      sigpic

Comment

Hi budget beater!!

I'm not the budget beater guy, sorry if your disappointed

Comment

Originally posted by DarkWing6 View Post
                          Isn't the $115 price about $65 too high? Better dyno the car with them only half installed. :D
                          and on that note, the "budget beater guy" sells these for $179, he is also on eBay. i had hoped with the price drop some of you would come around, i'm not here to sell crap, i have a 318is myself and these are going on it.

Jay

Comment

Ya, id like to see some pics of fitment also on these.
                            Dan Zickel
                            1995 M3, 1991 318iS, 1987 325iS

Comment

you'll have to wait till next week when i install them, tackling bunch of things at once. M3 diff, center bearing, output seal, Schnitzer exhaust, etc

Comment

Originally posted by sic///M View Post
                                and on that note, the "budget beater guy" sells these for $179, he is also on eBay. i had hoped with the price drop some of you would come around, i'm not here to sell crap, i have a 318is myself and these are going on it.

Jay
                                Woohoo, Chinese knockoff part price war!

-Charlie
                                Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
                                '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
                                FYYFF

Comment

Working...
                                X