Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Motorsport Stripes

Pictures of the motorsport stripes as promised

The stripe does not wrap around the rear boot on this one, I thought it was to busy. however it will be available for those that desire. I am making them in 7 (coupe) or 9 (sedan) individual pieces (front fenders, doors, quarter panels and rear boot) to facilitate installation. Also each piece is a few inches longer than needed. As mentioned in the teaser thread, they are as close to oe stripe dimensions as I could get without being able to get my hands on a true original set. they are true BMW colors per their pantone specifications. Printed and laminated with oracle vehicle wrap material with UV protection. (3+ year outdoor durability) This is not three layers of Vinyl.

I should have these up for sale in the group buy section by mid week.

omgolly

Count me in.

BTW, did you get my paypal for the emblems? I didn't get any response...
    85 325e m60b44 6 speed / 89 535i
    e30 restoration and V8 swap
    24 Hours of Lemons e30 build

Comment

You should cut me a set in 6 series dimensions
      '88 528e /// '88 M5 /// '89 951 /// '98 E430 /// '02 M5

Comment

Those look hot, it's too bad they'd look like as on a brillantrot car.

Comment

Originally posted by stevofthahill View Post
          Have you had any ideas for something on a brillantrot or zinno?

Comment

These look great. I want one for a coupe. No rear boot. Special request for you. My door handles are alpine. Could I get extra to use on the handles?

Thanks and great job!
            Last edited by FL318is; 09-16-2007, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by stevofthahill View Post
              Those do look hot, too bad they'd look even more like ass on an achatgrun metallic car :-(

R.H.D
              M-technic I club

Comment

Originally posted by JGood View Post
                omgolly

Count me in.

BTW, did you get my paypal for the emblems? I didn't get any response...
                Yes, sorry I did not have time to respond on everyones payment yet.

Comment

Originally posted by euroshark View Post
                  You should cut me a set in 6 series dimensions
                  I can do it. I will eventually have them for all Bimmers.

Comment

Originally posted by jlq8 View Post
                    Have you had any ideas for something on a brillantrot or zinno?
                    Working with a few ideas I have. Obviously, M colors wont work.

Comment

Originally posted by FL318is View Post
                      These look great. I want one for a coupe. No rear boot. Special request for you. My doodr handles are alpine. Could I get extra to use on the handles?

Thanks and great job!
                      Not a problem, all the kits will have a few inches extra to facilitate install. And the door pieces wont be cut for the door handle, It's best to cut during the install. I will get some pictures of the stripes before install Tomorrow morning.

We need a multi quote feature or am i not seeing it

Comment

cool stickers, but don't you think it might look better if the part that raises up would be on the trunk section- just an idea.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeedler View Post
                          cool stickers, but don't you think it might look better if the part that raises up would be on the trunk section- just an idea.

I designed them to replicate the oe stripes

Comment

Those look awesome man, fantastic job on the finished product. I'm looking forward to seeing what other ideas you're kicking around. :D

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats
                            MTech2 wheel | Husco Armrest | Smoked Hella Smileys | 5k HID | Stromung | RS003
                            | Shadowline | Amber Fogs | Too much else to list

Comment

Originally posted by JamesE30 View Post
                              Those do look hot, too bad they'd look even more like ass on an achatgrun metallic car :-(
                              I'm not sure about that. i did a rendering on a fellow members swartz and I like it, very subtle.

Comment

Working...
                              X