1991 BMW 318is sale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1991 BMW 318is sale?

I have a 91 318is, it’s in mediocre condition, has a great short-throw shifter, brand new upper/lower oil pans, and a few other small pieces.. other than that it runs and drives (not well but it does drive)..I have some other financial concerns right now and could use the extra cash, about how much could I get for it? (I’ll take more pictures later)

Don't know about the market in AL, but that's probably a 2-3k car if it's free of any major rust or body damage beyond what that picture shows. That said, the market is crazy, so take look at other listings locally.

You can undoubtedly increase the price if you really polish the paint and pull the front valence back in to shape.

Comment

The paint unfortunately has no clear coat and has been polished and buffed to near the end of what the paint can take. I do agree about $2k is the number that I was thinking. And you’re right it’s hard for these around here

Comment

If there's no clear left you can linseed oil the car for a neat matte look.

Comment

Sunroof or slicktop?

Comment

I believe I looked at this car when it was for sale about 3 years ago. Did you buy it from the guy that damaged the oil pan?
            '90 325i - 5 speed coupe
            '05 330ci 6MT ZHP

Comment

pm’d Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Codym42 View Post
                I believe I looked at this car when it was for sale about 3 years ago. Did you buy it from the guy that damaged the oil pan?
                I did. It spun a bearing and I ended up replacing the whole short block

Comment

Originally posted by mike.bmw View Post
                  Sunroof or slicktop?
                  sunroof

Comment

What’s your location? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Did you ever sell this and if not you still looking to sell it

Comment

Working...
                      X