91 318is Northeast Rust Free Perfect Body

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

91 318is Northeast Rust Free Perfect Body

Ok, so I just spent thousands on this car that I got a few months ago, and now the Dr. tells me I got a baby on the way! Since the car isnt 100% finished, I never got attached to it from lack of use thank god. The only thing it needs to be perfect is the interior redone. It was being made into a weekend cruiser for me and my girl to enjoy for gtg's and weekend trips and what not, so its not a swapped track monster or anything. Its never had any rust (even before paint, Florida car) or accident damage either. I bought it from the cool as shit/PAID 40-something second owner...check the carfax (Ive also been in the body/ins. business for years and know what to look for). Odometer gears are broken, PO estimates 160K. Motor and drivetrain is bone stock and runs perfect. All fluids changed with Royal Purple and its got a 4.10 LSD. Dash has 1 crack which happened the very first time I slammed the door, interior is not yet all together but will be soon (long story). Heres the list of whats been done in the past couple of months Ive owned it as well as the pics.....Price is $4500 FIRM and Im not budging, so no offers please. I have 7 or so months to sell it. I have quite a few unnecessary cars, but they are all being sold in the interest of giving my kid the best upbringing possible, so dont get the impression that the E30 is my least favorite, because thats actually my all time favorite. Reality and the girl tells me it needs to go though.......

-Full disassembly and paint (Almost 7 grand worth, DuPont Chroma base/clear)
    -Struts & springs with mount bushings and all, 1.25 drop
    -New control arms w/M3 offset urethane bushings, ball joints,tie rods etc.
    -Alignment done by BMW
    -All new urethane subframe, trailing arm, diff bushings
    -Cross drilled rotors and new pads of course
    -New Michelin tires, stock weaves painted smoke silver as well
    -New Alternator
    -Lights are new and HID even though people hate them
    All kinds of other maintenance stuff has been done as well. I was making it so that it could be driven anywhere I wanted without issue, rain or shine. Im not into these cars as hard core as other people on here, but Im sure I was on the right track for what I wanted. Everything works. I will trade if you gotta beater 5-spd E30 plus about 4 grand!

To see all pics, go here: http://photobucket.com/randomstuff_photos

Fenders already rolled!

Last edited by 91e30181; 04-14-2009, 09:40 AM. Reason: Added all pics for viewing
    sigpic

stunning, will not last.

Congrats on the new upcoming arrival, its such a blessing!
    sigpic
    New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
    %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil View Post
      stunning, will not last.

Congrats on the new upcoming arrival, its such a blessing!
      Appreciate the kind words! Yeah this car was supposed to be my baby, but looks like things worked out another way huh? Damn my recklessness
      sigpic

Comment

Very nice looking car! I even like the lights (front/rear). I know what it's like to sell one baby to make way for another. Many years ago, I sold my '68 Corvette Roadster so I could have a baby girl. Good luck with your sale!

Comment

Originally posted by cerdman View Post
          Very nice looking car! I even like the lights (front/rear). I know what it's like to sell one baby to make way for another. Many years ago, I sold my '68 Corvette Roadster so I could have a baby girl. Good luck with your sale!
          Yeah the timing really stinks as far as the car situation goes, but when are you ever really ready for a baby? Well, its not like Im 18 or anything.....bring it on!
          sigpic

Comment

This is a steal! Goodluck with the sale, though I doubt you'll need it!
            1993 325ic Schwarz/Natur
            1991 318is Black/Black - Slicktop - Project s52
            1989 Alpine White/Black M3 S52
            1988 Henna/Pearl M3 <3

Comment

Seriously? Not even a bite? I thought it was a nice car for this kinda $$$
              sigpic

Comment

Been just a weekend, give it a little bit. Tough economy. And wow, such a nice ride - GLWS!
                Dave
                -----
                (OO=[][]=OO)
                _E30 FAN_

My E30's

Comment

dam i cant believe this car has not sold start hustlin yo LOLz
                  84 ETA

Comment

Im hustlin....all new belts installed just today!
                    sigpic

Comment

And new pics!
                      sigpic

Comment

I thought that was yours...can't believe you're selling it...but kids do that to you...LOL.

Congrats and best of luck with the sale.
                        BMWCCA #389756

Comment

Thanks...Im pretty upset about having to do this, but since Im not rich and these cars are ongoing projects, its the smart thing to do I guess....this sux
                          sigpic

Comment

Wow, very clean! GL with the sale, shouldn't last long.

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

is the vehicle located in NJ or FL?

Comment

Working...
                              X