Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS/FT 1986 BMW 325e

Hey folks,
    Looking to pass on my 1986 BMW 325 sedan. Car is painted in Arktisblau Metallic and has the blue hounds tooth interior. Interior is in overall good shape with a tear in the driver's seat bolster area, but it's not the hounds tooth portion so repair material should be reasonable. Southern car that was driven in Maryland and Florida, I have always garaged it for the winter so it has never seen road salt and it shows. Body is clean, undercoating is 95% there and wherever it has flaked off I applied fluid film. Car was meticulously maintained and regular oil changes were performed. Everything on the interior functions as it should and it has a newer Sony head unit with Bluetooth. Handsfree calls wired into factory car phone mic.
    Current mileage: 123,616 will likely increase slightly as the weather gets nicer and I take it out.
    Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Following work was done to the car:
    New washer fluid hose and gasket
    All power steering lines (low and high pressure) replaced as well as the reservoir. Rack flushed.
    Transmission cooler inlet line and fitting replaced.
    Gauge cluster contacts cleaned.
    Tools in tool kit cleaned and rust removed (picture is not accurate)
    New Ansa OEM style exhaust
    AC works great, converted to R134a have receipts.
    Other than that, not much has been needed. Only one of the hoses was leaking, but I replaced all of them preemptively.
    Refinished bottlecap wheels and new Hankook Kingery tires will be fitted before trade/sale.
    Paint is in overall decent condition and any chips were touched up with factory touch up kit.
    The following will be included in sale:
    Extra tail light
    Extra driver side mirror
    Assorted hoses, plugs, clips, etc.
    Owners manual in hard case with all original paperwork.
    Bentley manual.
    New trunk trim.
    New rear bumper rubber trim.
    Body color spray can and BMW touch up kit.
    BMW car cover.
    Weather tech floor mats.
    I've taken this car from NEPA to New Hampshire and Maine and drove it up Mt. Washington with no issues.
    The main reason I'm looking to get rid of it is because I need something I can drive year round. Open to selling, but would prefer trades for E46, or post LCI E90 wagons (with cash on top from me) with low mileage.
    Asking price 5,250 OBO.
    Located in North East PA
    PM for more images

Auto? Manual?
    85% of the time i have no idea what I'm doing

Comment

Originally posted by Slybeanx View Post
      Auto? Manual?
      Auto

Comment

Working...
      X