FS: 21k Mile E30 Convertible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 21k Mile E30 Convertible

Getting car ready for BaT but putting feeler out for private buyer, I have a 1989 325i convertible, auto, 21k original miles. Car was purchased through an estate, previous owner was a bmw collector of a few BMW cars, unfortunately he passed away a few years ago. This car along with two others remained at his house for years in Florida. I went through this car thoroughly, all new fluids, rebuilt original radio, refreshed paint, recovered seats. All rubbers, suspension, brakes are in great shape. Car had one minor accident to front drivers quarter panel and was repaired at a local bmw dealer. This car looks absolutely amazing and will definitely fetch $30k+ on BaT, but there is a month long wait to get posted. This is an opportunity to purchase a rare low mileage E30 pre-listing, clean title in my name. Asking $28K or best offer. Serious inquiries please.

VIN#WBABB2302K8863944
    Attached Files
    Last edited by autowiz; 09-22-2021, 11:41 AM.

Nice car!

Comment

28k for an automatic with non matching interior, accident history and 3 bad photos... wow.
      sigpic
      1991 318is S52
      1987 325i Vert
      1991 325i
      2011 e70 X5

Need Anything E30? -> http://www.gutenparts.com/

Comment

Originally posted by GThomas View Post
        28k for an automatic with non matching interior, accident history and 3 bad photos... wow.
        Dont forget the radio spaghettis in the last pic man

Comment

Are you sure that’s the correct VIN? It’s for an ‘89 car, but yours appears to be an early model, based on the diving boards.

Comment

Originally posted by julian2001 View Post
            Are you sure that’s the correct VIN? It’s for an ‘89 car, but yours appears to be an early model, based on the diving boards.
            Many late model verts still had diving boards. I do not know the reason behind this, but i have seen 89 & I believe 90's verts with diving boards.
            Kevin Gibson
            90 325is

Comment

Originally posted by julian2001 View Post
              Rookie! Lol
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by racingwoody View Post

Many late model verts still had diving boards. I do not know the reason behind this, but i have seen 89 & I believe 90's verts with diving boards.
                They were switched over for cars with a production date of at least 10/91. That's why 91's can either have diving boards or plastic bumpers depending on the month it was produced. It's actually getting harder to find a decent late model vert with plastic bumpers now a days.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X