Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB 1987-1991 325ic Bronzit

Looking for a new daily driver
    must be manual.if anyone has leads would appreciate the help find this color convertible been set on getting this color.

I'll keep an eye out -- it's not every day you see someone set on bronzit! 8]

Back in the day (I think on bimmerforums) there were even emojis protesting Bronzit. I had an 86 325e in bronzit -- good times.

BOT: https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1988-bmw-325i-38/

Comment

Yeah its one of the colors I've been waiting I think it looks clean when done right. I had alpine and calyposrot

Comment

Originally posted by wcipolli View Post
        I'll keep an eye out -- it's not every day you see someone set on bronzit! 8]

Back in the day (I think on bimmerforums) there were even emojis protesting Bronzit. I had an 86 325e in bronzit -- good times.

BOT: https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1988-bmw-325i-38/

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post

Lol we used to hate on bronzit and delphin gray big time back in the day

Comment

I know I remember the delphin gray was supposed to be cursed lol had a couple of friends crash em and catch on fire.

Comment

Originally posted by CalypsoE30_91 View Post
              Looking for a new daily driver
              must be manual.if anyone has leads would appreciate the help find this color convertible been set on getting this color.

I sold mine a few years back. I found another Bronzit convertible here in CT, but it was an automatic. I like the color, too.

Comment

Originally posted by CalypsoE30_91 View Post
                I know I remember the delphin gray was supposed to be cursed lol had a couple of friends crash em and catch on fire.
                haha! I have a delphin sitting in my garage that a friend of my brothers crashed. About to finally start tearing down the car to get it going. I had no clue of this curse haha
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Working...
                X