FOR SALE: 1989 Zinnoberot 5 speed Sedan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FOR SALE: 1989 Zinnoberot 5 speed Sedan

Up for sale is my 1989 BMW 325i sedan in a great color combination. This car has been a joy to own over the past year. It is an excellent drivers quality car and ready to be enjoyed by a new owner. I have done a bunch of recent maintenance work to the car which will be listed below. I am listing it here locally before submitting to Bring a Trailer. I am asking $13,900. Located in Elkton, MD.

1989 325i sedan
    5 speed manual
    Zinnoberrot/Black Vinyl
    162k miles (actual)

VIN: WBAAD1303KED11289
    Exterior: This E30 shows very well and gets compliments whenever I drive it. The single stage paint is in awesome shape for the age. The car was garage kept and it shows. There are minor flaws such as small dings and rock chips mainly on the hood and trunk and a few others here and there. Nothing out of the ordinary and I feel could be remedied with paintless dent repair. All VIN tags are present minus the trunk which was taken from another Zinnoberrot car some time in its life, the paint matches perfectly and is single stage paint as it should be. After purchasing the car, I have added a few tasteful exterior touches such as refinished 14 inch basketweave wheels and an IS style front lip.

Interior: The interior condition is just about as good as you can get and is a great place to be. The black vinyl seats show almost no wear and feel/look brand new. The car has the added map light mirror which is a nice feature. The headliner is in good shape with no tears. There is one crack on the dash above the steering wheel. The heat works but AC does not blow ice cold as per. The driver side rear window has recently been stubborn, sometimes the motor works, other times it does not. The fuel gauge is inoperable, I will look into this as I suspect it is just the sending unit. The previous owner added an after market shift boot, pedal covers and stereo. All of this can very easily be reverted to stock in minutes if wanted.

Mechanical: The car runs/drives and stops as it should. A lot of recent maintenance has been completed. With plans to list this car on Bring a Trailer I wanted to take care of most things incase a potential buyer wanted to drive this home to Florida, California, etc. The list of maintenance includes: Timing Belt w/tensioner, water pump, thermostat, valve cover gasket, distributer cap and rotor, spark plug wires, spark plugs, oil change, camshaft seal, AC/Drive/Power steering belts, oil cooler seal, oil cooler line O-rings, air filter, fuel filter, new tires, exhaust gaskets, exhaust hangers, valve adjustment, ICV

Here is a link with more photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/Tjiz239n9Zv4hYYM7
    I am more than happy to send any other info, pictures, videos, etc. to serious buyers. Thank you all for your interest.
Working...
X