Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selling 1988 325iS

Hi Friends,

Sadly, it is time for me to let go of my 1988 325is which has been in my family for nearly 20 years.

Here is a link to my craigslist ad to view pictures:

https://portland.craigslist.org/clc/...691167666.html

Clean Title in hand. Passed DEQ this year and comes with valid tags.

5 Speed Manual

Mileage: ~206K Miles = ~331K Km (Car has accurate working European instrument panel in Km with statement of accuracry from the shop that swapped the panel).

Lovingly cared for by our BMW-obsessed family for the last 20 years. Have all major receipts and records.
    Reason for selling is simply downsizing. Even though we love this car and it is hard for us to part with it, we simply do not drive it enough to justify keeping it from another collector who would be ready to enjoy this classic German car.

Asking $17,900 OBO

Recent Maintenance includes:

New Clutch at 185K Miles ($1500)
    Front and Rear Suspension Refresh (Shocks, Upper Mounts as needed, Control Arms, Various Bushings/Rods) at 186K Miles ($1700)
    New Front and Rear Sunroof Seals and Trunk Seal at 203k Miles ($500)
    Euro Instrument Cluster Conversion (Fully working & Verified Accurate) at 205K Miles ($1100)
    New Transmission Mount, New Front Rotors/Pads and Front R Caliper at 206K Miles ($1200)
    New Paint Job in the last 5,000 Miles!!! ($7,000). All work was done by Autowerks NW, the Mercedes Benz certified body shop which is used by all Portland area MB dealerships for collision/body work.

Thousands of Dollars In Upgrades:

BMW 318ti Short Mast Antenna Conversion ($400)
    BMW Z3/ZHP Shift Linkage Assembly and Short Shift Kit ($500)
    BMW E46 M3 Vader Seats (Reupholstered) w/ Adapters ($1800)
    Strömung Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust ($800)​

Please check out the ad for details. Feel free to hit me up here or respond to the CL ad with any questions or to arrange a viewing. Car is located in the SW Portland area.

I really want this car to go to a good home and would be happy to cut a deal with a r3v member.

With the value of E30s continuing to rise, this is your chance to own one of the prettiest, cleanest, and tastefully upgraded E30s in the Pacific NW. You will not find an E30 IS near this price with thousands of dollars in verified repair work, upgrades, and a new paint job. You can certainly get an E30 for less than what I am asking, but you will be spending far above $20K by the time you have sorted through its issues and done the upgrades my family has done to our E30.

Thank you for your time,

iSOregon​
    Originally posted by BewWoo
    That's what she said.

Did this sell? Any photos?

Comment

Working...
    X