WTB: Early/late model PROJECT car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Early/late model PROJECT car

Hello, I am looking to purchase an early OR late model coupe for a restoration project. I have owned several E30's being an enthusiast and BMWCCA member. For the first time in years I have found myself without an E30. As a re-entry to the platform, I am looking to test my skills at a complete DIY cosmetic/mechanical restoration. That being said, I am looking for a vehicle that is NOT rotted. Some minor spots or surface rusting is completely fine as I do have a welder and basic sheet metal repair skills Basically, I am looking for a car with good bones that could have some mechanical/paint/interior issues. I am open to 325is, 325i, 325e and 318, etc. I am located in Maryland but have no issues traveling a reasonable distance (within 10 hours) or paying for transport. The car MUST have a clean and clear title (unless in a state that only issues registration). Please be reasonable with an asking price. Note: The restoration will be filmed so you can following along via YouTube! Thanks - Ryan

still looking

Comment

Ballpark budget?
      "Broke into the wrong God damn rec room, didn't ya you bastard!"

Comment

Originally posted by Rugbyfan View Post
        Ballpark budget?
        I typically refrain from posting a budget. In my experience people tend to increase pricing based on peoples "max budget" price. If you have a car that meets the criteria, feel free to PM me details with an asking price.

Comment

I have an 87 325 zinno coupe and a 91 318 slicktop delphin sedan. Both 5spd, LSD, 100% original, low miles but need TLC.

​​PM sent.

Comment

Working...
          X