WTB: E30 midwest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: E30 midwest

Well I am officially looking for an e30, and here's what I'm looking for.

-5 speed
    -2 door (no 'verts)
    -RWD (no ix's sorry)
    -I prefer plastic bumpers, but I have seen some clean db cars
    -I would prefer a 325 over a 318 but let me know what you got
    -Color - I prefer white, black, delphin, and silver colors. but its not that big of deal if its not one of those
    -Little/ No rust - and by little I mean a very minimal amount
    -It must run, mileage is not a big deal as long as it's been cared for.
    -Mods aren't a big deal either, depends what it has done to it.

I know that's kinda a lot to ask for, but I want to buy the right one the first time. I'm looking to spend about $4,000 or less. I may be interested in shipping, it just depends on price and location.

If your selling your e30 please let me know what you got. I would like to purchase one soon, as I have been carless for about 1/2 month :down:.

Thanks!
    Last edited by noE30; 06-05-2009, 09:53 AM.

Flickr

@michael.colby on Instagram

"All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road"

Hello. I have a bmw 325is with 92,000. Needs a little work on suspension. maybe interested in letting it go.

Comment

Assuming you have been checking Craigslist on a regional basis, but just throwing that out there. Not much here in Wichita, save for a 325e that needs a head gasket. Car is clean, is a stick and in delphin. Price is $425 and the guy seems pretty honest. Last I knew it was still for sale. I also like searchtempest for regional CL searches. Anyway, good luck with your search.

Comment

thanks for the tips. Yeah i check craigslist alot, actually last week i looked through the whole midwest, only found a few e30s. most being 4 door/ auto or early models.

Flickr

@michael.colby on Instagram

"All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road"

Comment

buy mine in TX. No rust, 2 dr 325is 88 with the plastic bumper swap (direct fit for 88's)
          Interior is in great shape and it runs great. Asking $3k and I'd split the transport or a plane ticket with you.

Comment

Working...
          X