Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1991 vert alpine/black 2100$

price drop...

yeah yeah.. auto trans.. but it's clean as hell, runs like a top, and i have 2500$ in recent receipts.

166,XXX miles

the only issue i'm aware if is that the power top needs some attention. it raises and lowers manually, but will not latch in the open position.
    i'd convert to manual, and not bother trying to mess with the power mechanism.

crack-free dash, heated seats, one-touch windows, EXTREMELY clean. skidplate installed. i also have some bav springs for it, new in the box, for an additional 150, (no, not selling separately yet)

ready to drive anywhere.

Originally posted by Holland
    There should be a restraining order to keep kids 100 feet from that car at all times. Plus execution on the sight to anyone who places a shopping cart within 200 feet of the thing.

dam its auto.

Comment

Originally posted by BTP325ic View Post
      dam its auto.
      if it were manual, it would have been sold, for the 3500 i was originally asking, a month ago!

;)
      There should be a restraining order to keep kids 100 feet from that car at all times. Plus execution on the sight to anyone who places a shopping cart within 200 feet of the thing.

Comment

Call me crazy, but you have PM from Kansas.

Comment

Originally posted by cerdman View Post
          Call me crazy, but you have PM from Kansas.

dont feel too crazy... i had my green vert shipped from NY to OR when i purchased it... as well as had 2 other E30s brought out here when i moved. my red coupe was shipped from MD, and my sedan was driven from MD to here.

Comment

Working...
          X