94 DC Interga B16 swap FS - SoCal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

94 DC Interga B16 swap FS - SoCal

got a friend who needs to sell this car b4 this month is up. its a 1994 Acura Integra with a JDM B16A - its been rebuilt in the past year. has heat wraped headers ( i dont know the brand ) stock muffler so it isn't burnt to drive ( loud ) its a 5speed with the JDM b16 LSD trans . The car is on ajustable coilovers and 15'' slip stream rims??? with new tires. it would need paint because the fender and hood and trunk is all flat black. This car has had alot of money put into to (around 12k or so my friend says) he wants 5,000 , WE WILL TAKE IN MIND A GOOD OFFER . I'll have some pics up soon. The car is pretty fast for a 1.6L around 170ish HP to the crank . you can call me @ 310-702-8497 -Ben. i'll also try to get a video of the car running. you will need smog next month.

Is he selling because of the CA smog Nazi's? I would hate to have to deal with that. GLWS.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
      Is he selling because of the CA smog Nazi's? I would hate to have to deal with that. GLWS.
      smog no, DUI is why. court says hes gotta sell the car asap. and for 12k into it, he spent over the past 2 years on having stock stuff replaced. its a nice car and its pretty fast but yea hes got to get rid of it fast. he cant drive and so the court says sell it. its his loss and someones come up. stock LS teggys go for around this price. Its clean title too. redline is 8K and we've toped it out at 120mph . it sounds good and loud when your on the gas too even tho theres a huge stock muffler on it. ill get vids and pics up tomarrow during the day.

Comment

Working...
      X