X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2007 radical sr3

2007 RADICAL SR3, LHD, Powertec 1500cc Fuel Injected 252HP
    White, currently with green wrap.
    2 sets of lightweight wide wheels (one set black, one set gold).
    2 sets of used Dunlop slicks, 1 set new Dunlop wets.
    Paddle Shift system with auto-blipper, also includes manual shifter.
    High Downforce SR8 type Carbon Aero Pak
    Bi-Plane Rear Wing
    Leman's Carbon Race Mirrors
    Race Headlight Package
    Double Adjustable Titanium Dampers
    Farringdon Steering Wheel with Dash Display in Rim, Data Logger with 500mb Smart Card and Performance Prediction.
    Brake Bias, Manual Fire System, Digital Gear Indicator, Front and Rear Tow Hooks, Dual Seat with Padded Driver Insert
    Motorola Race Radio installation kit with Antenna
    Additional factory options: FIA crash box, Dry Sump, Endurance Gear Box Cooler, Ceramic Coated Headers

Car was purchased from Radical East last year with a new zero-hour Powertech 1500 engine and 17 hours on the chassis. I am the 2nd owner, the original owner is a local racer and SCCA National winner with this car. I put about 28 hours on the engine (track days did not race) at which point a failure related to the clutch plate forced an early rebuild / refresh. The fresh engine has under 2 hours at this time.

This car has always been professionally maintained and is in great shape. Never been in an accident. It has the right equipment, and the upgraded FIA crash box was an important factor for me personally. MSRP as configured was over $130k.

Carlos
    954-330-5657
    Carlos@Machmotorsports.com

i demand pictures

Comment

Working...
    X