• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1995 Impala SS - $7500

HELP ME BUY MY S50 SWAP!!!!

1995 Chevrolet Impala SS
    7500obo

Up for sale here is a 1995 Impala SS. It is Dark Cherry Metallic. It is in very good shape for its age and only has a couple minor cosmetic issues here and there. From 10 feet away any of them are hard to spot without REALLY looking for them. Recently I have gone through the motor and replaced ALL the hoses, belt, battery, water pump, basically every tune up related or wear item is new or like new. I have done quite a bit of modifications to it also which includes a custom computer tune, headers (these cost me 1200+ alone), K&N intake, 1.6 roller rockers, full exhaust, along with some other small things. The motor was rated at 260hp from the factory, and I would guess its in the 290-300 range. I have also redone the interior. I replaced the gray carpet with black carpet (was about 500 alone), two toned the door panels, and I built custom fiberglass door panels for the speakers in the front door. I paid close to 900 for the CD player and speakers. There is too much to list and things I might have forgotten about that I've fixed, replaced, or improved upon with the car over the years so if you have any questions please just give me a call. Serious inquiries ONLY. NO TRADES!!! CASH OR CASHIER'S CHECK ONLY!!!! Call Robbie at 615-414-1083

that steering wheel... is.... yikes.

Comment

rear wheel looks out of wack

Originally posted by vlad
      Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe318is View Post
        rear wheel looks out of wack
        That's actually how they all sit. For some reason that I can't remember the rear axle is not centered in the wheel well, and when you lower it (as I did) it "moves" forward a little more since it has a 4-link setup in the rear.

Comment

Damn.

If I had the coin, that fucker would be mine.

You guys that haven't driven one just don't know.

GL on the sale!

Luke

Closing SOON!
          "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

One of my fav american made cars. GL with the sale.
            [All the Bronzit haters]

Comment

With a few bolt on mods, these LT1's perk right up ;). And it looks like he has some of them on it already. Good luck with sale.

1992 BMW 325iC
              1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
              1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
                With a few bolt on mods, these LT1's perk right up ;). And it looks like he has some of them on it already. Good luck with sale.
                Yep. I've done about everything you can do to it without opening up the motor for a heads/cam swap.

Comment

Working...
                X