FS M 50'd 90 in CT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS M 50'd 90 in CT

For sale as a complete car, my m50'd 1990 e30 that a friend wrecked for me. Damage due to a front end collision with a guard rail. Car was pulled post accident, doors shut perfectly so car is not twisted. Nice black M3 interior, nice uncracked dash. I have a good used rad support that will go with it. Has decent pioneer cd player, etc. This really would be a good car for someone who has time/parts to do it, I have parts, but no time really as we are too busy with customer work to do it. Car still runs and starts fine.

Has: e36 rack, all new brakes (last year) with Hawk pads, Bilstein sports with Eibach (maybe) springs, stainless lines, m3 front seats (black and in good condition) of course the M50, (when this was done engine was resealed, new clutch on custom lightened flywheel,) Trans was just replaced a month ago as the old one had a jammed up 2nd gear and reverse, but is a good used trans. Engine was from auto e34, has appx. 125k on it.

Car comes with four good 15inch Ronal Act wheels, three of which have Yokohama S-Drives

Clean Connecticut title.

Asking $2900 but open to trades, especially 2002 stuff.

Car is located at Sports Car Restoration in central Connecticut.
    Contact Matt, Nigel or Nate @ 860 793 2002
    Attached Files
    Last edited by bottlerocket; 09-09-2009, 12:46 PM.
    sigpic

Can vouch for Matt's car was very nice prior to accident. Shame to see the car this way.
    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

I can also vouch for Matt's car - it was really nice and has HUGE potential to be really nice once again! The color with the wheels is a killer combo and the interior is uber-clean. Matt's a straight-up guy to do business with...definitely check this car out.
      Rob - Hartford, CT
      Current: 1989 325iS coupe - "Brutus"
      Lachssilber, black leather sports interior, 5 speed, imported to US in 1991.
      Mods: H&R, Bilstein, Brembo, Treehouse, vintage black basketweaves

RIP: 1984 325e coupe - "Helga"

Comment

I'm going to keep asking for those front seats till you part them out to me!
        Transaction Feedback!

Comment

ugh... i wish i had a bit more money to make an offer. i would've loved to pic this up and slap my front end on it...

Comment

$2500?
            Recent Rebranding!!
            Visit Garageaholic for all of your E30 Swap Needs!
            E30 SM62/S62
            E30 M60 V8
            E30 M30 Big 6!

Check out this E36 N54 Swap Build
            Instagram.com/garageaholic
            Youtube.com/garageaholic

Comment

Let the Vultures at it. Sounds like an easy "part out" to get to $2500.

Comment

Easy part out my balls...

I want to buy this. If you could deliver this i'd be interested as I do not have access to a trailer nor do i have AAA.

I'm just north of Boston, Haverhill to be exact.

Comment

Working...
                X