WTT e36 for e30 or e21 NJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTT e36 for e30 or e21 NJ

I sent this to a member so I'll just copy and paste it.
    Mine is a 94 325is. 200k on the body. 55k on the motor. The motor was purchased from Bill at Bimmer clinic LLC so he can vouch for the mileage. HIDs, UUC short shifter, M3 trunk. Rear axles, rotors and pads were just done. The clutch was redone but the transmission wasn't replaced. Needs shocks but I'm about to get them done (stock or raceland) In the process of relining the door panels which should be done in two weeks so you won't have to worry about that. The headliner, rear deck, Pillar covers were replaced in black the interior was originally tan. Seats are in OK condition, not perfect but no giant rips or tears and the heating still works on them. Its black 2 door. paints probably a 7/10 no pealing or fading. Just some small chips in the nose panel.

Im looking to trade for an e30 of the same condition. Its obviously not perfect so I'm not expecting a mint e30. The e30 has to be a manual. Besides that I'd prefer a coupe but I'm open to all. 318, 325, IX, ES, IS doesn't matter. (i'll give a kidney with my car for an IX fyi.) I like smaller cars and I'm not a fan of the e36 body style. I bought the car for $3,500.
Working...
X