Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1987 325is...Immaculate

SALE PENDING

Well, here it is. I bought this car two years ago and was planning on driving it forever, but plans have changed. I have put a great deal of TLC into this car being a German car fanatic for over 20 years. This is an absolutely beautiful 1987 BMW 325IS. It is the original Alpine White with Cardinal Red interior. Everything is stock minus a stainless Ireland Engineering cat-back exhaust (is quiet and should stay rust free for a long, long time), tasteful tint, FM modulator with aux input for MP3/Satellite and a Z3 1.9 short shifter. I also removed the original pin striping. It currently has 165k original miles on the odometer. I have receipts going back to the original sales sticker. The car is well documented and has been maintained both mechanically and cosmetically from day one. I get a solid 24-26 MPG driving to and from work (A/C sucks a little out of it in the summer). You will be very happy with this car.
    Here are the highlights:
    ·Paint is a solid 9/10. I might actually say 9.78, but I don’t want to overdo it. From two feet it looks perfect. If you put your face up to it, you can find “blemishes”. I just hand polished the car and it looks incredible.
    ·Interior is almost flawless. The front sport seats were recovered just a few years ago and look almost perfect. No cracks on dash or issues elsewhere.
    ·There are no leaks from the engine and it is very clean. I just had the head rebuilt and installed new cam/rockers. The old cam was showing some wear, so it had to go! I replaced all of the cooling hoses, timing belt, distributor cap, etc. It is completely tuned and ready to go. Car runs great and has all of the power that was intended from the factory.
    ·A/C was converted to R134 by previous owner (cost over $2k!) and blows cold.
    ·No rust to worry about. Car has been garaged over the years.
    ·Everything works except for the right window switch. I think I may have pulled the connector lose when I swapped the shifter. I may get to fixing this before you buy.
    ·Also, I did notice the front right steering rack boot is ripped. I may get around to replacing this before you buy.
    I will include all documentation and manuals. Buyer is responsible for pickup or shipping. I am located in Charleston, SC.

Feel free to email/PM with any questions. I will be happy to talk on the phone if email discussion proves inadequate.
    Photos here…

$6,000 OBO…priced to sell and trust me; it is worth every penny.

SALE PENDING
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Bogaat; 01-17-2010, 01:22 PM.

wow, thats a CLEAN E30! GL

Comment

Wow, if I had my own place and somewhere to put this car for winter this would be sold! This is the exact car color/interior I have always wanted. GLWS, this should go quickly!
      -Erik
      '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
      I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Great looking near stock E30 for a great price! GLWS, make sure it goes to a safe home :)

Comment

Sweet Car....anymore photos? I just told a neighbor about it. I have Alpine 1990 325is that has been converted into a race car. He he told me that he'd love to find one just like my old one.....So here it is.
          Discounts to all R3VLimited users on Amsoil products www.tampabaysynthetics.com

Comment

very nice car, glws

Comment

Originally posted by Don Stevens View Post
              Sweet Car....anymore photos? I just told a neighbor about it. I have Alpine 1990 325is that has been converted into a race car. He he told me that he'd love to find one just like my old one.....So here it is.
              Did you see the link in the post above? It must not be so obvious...I have another post where someone missed it...

Comment

holy hot cakes! that is a beautiful car. good luck with the sale
                DENY IGNORANCE!
                Schwarz 325-totaled
                brilliantrot 318i-daily

Originally posted by mkcman17
                don't think your hamster wheels are fast now. you will still have to give up when trying to pass that V6 odyssey to make your offramp.

Comment

Bump for a very clean, well cared for ride. Are you the original owner?

New owner should be extremely happy with this car.

Good luck!

Comment

Beautifa 87 man! I wish I had the cash. a black and a white would be pretty epic.
                    Yours truly,
                    Rich
                    sigpic
                    Originally posted by Rigmaster
                    you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospec View Post
                      Bump for a very clean, well cared for ride. Are you the original owner?

New owner should be extremely happy with this car.

Good luck!
                      I am not the original owner...third I believe. I do have all of the paperwork, so it would be easy enough to figure out :)

Comment

so classy and clean! GLWS!
                        sigpic

Comment

beautiful car. anyone would be proud to have her. wish i had the money

Comment

Working...
                          X