Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1995 540i black/black, auto, drive or part out PNW

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

I just picked up this car as a potential driver or part out or sell... I would prefer to just sell the car for $2000 complete. It is a 1995 540i black on black 192k automatic with NO REVERSE GEAR. the interior is in great shape. memory seats with lumbar on the drivers. It runs great and drives just as good as long as its forward. big dent on the hood in the front above the drivers headlight. dent on the lower left rear door. 17x8 TSW wheels, good tires. I just bought this car but i am also too deep in too many projects. the longer i keep it the nicer it will get and the more money it will be. included is another tranny with unknown condition. car is complete and drives everywhere except backwards. SOLD SOLD SOLD. car is located in Eugene, OR. It would be a great driver or candidate for parting out. if there is a bunch of interest in a bunch of parts for a bunch of money maybe i will part it but for now.
    -Mac

Last edited by MacBudd541; 02-12-2010, 11:22 PM. Reason: SOLD
    1989 325i Alpine s52 coupe
    2003 540i M-Sport 6 speed
    2003 X5 3.0

Macaroon, just to go and fuck up your FS thread, would you let me know if you find a set of lowering springs for an E34, or a Lachs trunklid? My new POS needs both.

BTW, that 540 is a pretty damn fine deal. Talk about a 6speed swap car!

L8R
    Luke

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Is is a fine example of a late model e34 with the biggest engine... somebody buy it or trade me cool stuff.
      -Mac
      1989 325i Alpine s52 coupe
      2003 540i M-Sport 6 speed
      2003 X5 3.0

Comment

If I was around you I'd make my girlfriend buy it.

Good deal and GLWS
        Originally posted by LJ851
        I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

Working...
        X