wanted: E30 purchase/trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wanted: E30 purchase/trade

Hey everyone, I'm looking for a peppy e30. Hopefully in better condition, preferably in white, shades of grey MAYBE black. it has to be somewhat reliable as it would be my daily. Can be either 2 or 4 door (hopefully 2). Hopefully an IS version ( those seats.... mmmm :)), and actually awesome if it was mostly stock but beggars can't be choosers.

I'm willing to trade my 1998 Chevy S 10 for it OR buy it. I would need a bit of time to sell my truck in that case, if anyone is paitent enough. It IS my daily driver and runs fine I drive it to my college campus Monday through Friday. I wouldn't mind making a trip along the east coast to get it and my truck could make the trip. Hopefully your E30 can too

This is my first post so sorry if I did something wrong, btw I'm doing this on my phone. My range could be from $1,000 to $4,500 maybe $5,000. I could do a photoshoot of your car as part of the payment ! Haha
    09/1989 325i 4 Door
    +M30 Swap
    +Z3 Steering Rack

I'd like to sell mine... can't use the trade though. I already have a Tahoe for the winters :)

sigpic

Comment

I MAY be selling my 88 325 is white 173k tan interior automatic ( very smooth ). Pm me if interested
      NASA
      BMWCCA member
      PCA member 25yrs

1991 318IS slick top
      1997 M3 sedan
      2001 325CI DD

“whoever turns the wheel the least, wins"

Comment

selling my cars

sigpic-BMX and Sideways vehicles-
        Smoke tires, not meth.

Comment

bumperoo

No '88+ 2 or 4 door White or Black E30's for sale ?

My limit is 4k-4.5k ish. again.... willing to drive up and down the east coast for a good deal. and I'm still willing to trade my '98 S-10 truck + cash
          09/1989 325i 4 Door
          +M30 Swap
          +Z3 Steering Rack

Comment

I will take the trade plus some cash. I'm localish too.

1987 325i-M60b44 swap

Comment

PM sent, ready to go look at it...
              09/1989 325i 4 Door
              +M30 Swap
              +Z3 Steering Rack

Comment

Working...
              X