X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS in CO: 1985 325e $900

SOLD!

here ya go, ladies and gents!

229k miles, runs perfect, just replaced alternator bushings, fan belt, hood strut, and water pump (what a pita).

Sweet sound system, sounds really good, tinted windows, not the stupid purple crap, and black vinyl seats in great shape.

She leaks a bit of oil, like a drop every few minutes, i think its a bad oil pan gasket, and its probably high time for a new t-belt, although it has been replaced (once).

I have a stack of records about an inch thick going way back to the 80's.

Also you can see the fender is a bit mashed, but no frame damage at all, in fact just the fender and some of the bumper trim was affected.

pics!

Last edited by iamsam; 03-22-2010, 06:39 PM.

why do you have to be so far away =[

Comment

Damn Sam how many cars do you have? Also what lift kit are you running? Just playin, looks like a solid driver.. Take care.

Comment

if you were local id jump all over it. GLWS
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by toointoxicated60 View Post
          why do you have to be so far away =[
          Im not. You are far away. Colorado is in the middle, you know.

Originally posted by joshw02 View Post
          Damn Sam how many cars do you have? Also what lift kit are you running? Just playin, looks like a solid driver.. Take care.
          ha ha!! too many, always too many, and not enough! And I am running the factory BMW lift kit.

Originally posted by xwill112x View Post
          if you were local id jump all over it. GLWS
          there are a bunch of people from CL that are climbing all over it, methinks I need to raise the price....

Comment

fenders are a easy fix, with like 40$ and 2 hours thats a good looking eta.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xwill112x View Post
              fenders are a easy fix, with like 40$ and 2 hours thats a good looking eta.
              yep, I thought of doing it myself, but I am not in the mood to go junkyard scavenging for the right color fender. If it was a late model, then I might...

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                yep, I thought of doing it myself, but I am not in the mood to go junkyard scavenging for the right color fender. If it was a late model, then I might...

rattle can it to a close color, who cares? for 900$, i'd roll all day long with a dented fender.
                sigpic

Comment

SOLD!!

Thanks guys!!!

(im a sucker when someone shows up w/ cash.... went for $850)

Comment

Working...
                  X