1990 325i 5 speed 2 door. Seattle WA.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1990 325i 5 speed 2 door. Seattle WA.

I'm selling my 1990 325i. It's a 2 door coupe 5 speed. Runs great! it has a very rare glass sunroof. It's not a aftermarket add on. It was a very rare and expensive option. The only thing the is done to it is a Z3 short shifter and a 325is rear spoiler. It has 204,XXX on the clock and maintained very well. There is a dent on the drivers side fender just above the bumper. You can see it in the picture below. Has a reconstructed title. Looking for $2,500.
    Call anytime. 206-313-0165, Jason

This isn't my first post on this website. I haven't been on here in years and I forgot my password and I don't have my old e-mail address. I am on vwvortex.com with the same sign on name. You're more then welcome to search topics that I have made. I have sold lots of cars and parts on there. Just don't want to freak anyone out with the low post count. Thank you for looking at my thread.

Jason.

Comment

No member @ r3v named Plan B or any similar option comes up.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
        No member @ r3v named Plan B or any similar option comes up.
        Fist off it's Plan.B not Plan B. And you were supposed to check me out on vwvortex.com. Not R3v.

Comment

Originally posted by Plan.B View Post
          This isn't my first post on this website.
          Well, what do you expect me to think when you said this in post 2? And, I'm not on vwbortex.com, so how do you expect members here to know that?

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
            Well, what do you expect me to think when you said this in post 2? And, I'm not on vwbortex.com, so how do you expect members here to know that?
            OMG, I don't want this to turn into crap. Did you read my post at all? Yes this is not my first post on here. But I forgot my password and am not sure what my sign on name was. I can't have anything e-mailed to me because I don't have that e-mail address anymore. To make people feel more comfortable with me and my low post count, I said to look me up on vwvortex.com for a reference. It's not a requirement to buy the car. You don't have to be a member to search under my name.

Comment

Ugh, here's the CL ad. Why you didn't just post this in the first place (instead of making 3 terrible posts), I don't know.

Comment

will someone explain to me what a reconstructed title is? i don't feel like using google
                Originally posted by Hawt drift chick
                Yeah, i'm a good dude i swear, i just like to be balls to the wall.

Comment

aka salvage title. was totaled at one point and was repaired to the satisfaction of the washington state patrol.

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                    Ugh, here's the CL ad. Why you didn't just post this in the first place (instead of making 3 terrible posts), I don't know.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/1678018450.html
                    Good job.
                    Last edited by Plan.B; 04-08-2010, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Is that Cirrus?

Closing SOON!
                      "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Sold.

Comment

Working...
                        X