WTB: Pre 88 325

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Pre 88 325

Looking to buy a chrome bumper four-door or two-door 325. I'm not looking for a vert. The car must have a clean and relatively rust free body with decent paint. I would also prefer a manual. A weird colour is definitely a plus.

I am located in Vancouver, BC but I would travel within a reasonable distance for the right car.

PM me if you have anything.

Thanks in advance.
    1991 318i

There is an early black 5 speed ETA just posted today FS: search "beater"

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

FYI, the bumpers are aluminum, not chrome.

"Modern cars may be able to outgun it, but few can match its character, its motorsport spirit, and the way it plasters a huge grin on your face at any speed." - Patrick George

1988 M3 - Track Rat
      1989 325iC M50 Vert
      1989 325i Coupe
      1991 318is
      1995 318ti Club Sport
      2006 330i e90
      2008 Tundra Crewmax

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
        There is an early black 5 speed ETA just posted today FS: search "beater"
        I saw that car. I was looking for something a lot cleaner than that.
        1991 318i

Comment

Originally posted by danderson View Post
          I saw that car. I was looking for something a lot cleaner than that.
          That car was not all that bad. In fact I was thinking of buying it, swapping some stuff around and flipping it...I bet I could spend under $300 on it and get close to $2K out of it.

Closing SOON!
          "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

There are three or four other E30s available if you are willing to go 89-91, plus two or three E30 'verts.
            Originally posted by kronus
            would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

I have access to a 1987 316 euro 2 door no sunroof, with 46k on it. If interested let me know.
              sigpic
              New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
              %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
                There are three or four other E30s available if you are willing to go 89-91, plus two or three E30 'verts.
                I have a complete euro bumper conversion, including valance, for an early car so I wanted to use those.

Thanks for the suggestions guys but I wanted to try and find a car closer to Vancouver if it was possible. I would probably travel as far south as Portland.
                1991 318i

Comment

You'd love my E30, it's a shit brown 1987 manual tranny sedan eta with bottlecaps and dents in the drivers side door and quarter panel. I would sell it to you but I would rather staplegun my testicles than part with the car. ;)

Originally Posted by Blunt
                  I've done this so much I have a toenail on my dick.

Comment

Working...
                  X