WTT: e34 touring for e30.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTT: e34 touring for e30.

I want to trade my e34 touring for an e30 with a staight body and clean paint. The car should be a solid runner and i will consider all types (318,325,e/i/is/cab). I recently acquired another DD and having two big cars doesn't make any sense. I'm located in Southern California.

My car is a 1995 525it w/ 165k miles 5spd (swapped, TCS works!!) ZF trans, 3.73 LSD. The exterior is Alpine White III and the top has been painted a matte black. It drives great and has been my DD since I drove it across country. I recently replaced the brakes (rotors, pads, fluid, sensors), added a NEX coilover suspension w/ shortened strut housings and refinished staggered OEM e38 M-Parallels w/ new Dunlop tires, new Starter, new Battery. I will also replace the serpentine belt and the fuel filter before the car leaves my hands. This car has had thousands in maintenance in the past year.

The car looks great from 10 ft but does have a few issues. There is a but of surface rust forming around the gas cap and along the doors which seems to be common on '95 e34s. The rust is nothing structural, just a by-product of the previous owner living in the god forsaken land of Michigan. There is also a key scratch along the passenger side that I couldn't photograph well, can't see from beyond 5 ft. I give the interior a 7.5/10. Needs a rear passenger seat belt assembly and the driver side rear window is a bit finnicky. As w/ most e34 tourings the double din sunroof is busted. I replaced both motors and it still doesn't work right.

The last paragraph may paint this car as a heap, but its actually very nice. It just needs a few loose ends tidied up. I'm trying to be as upfront as possible about the condition of my vehicle and I expect you to do the same.

A few pictures, please excuse the grime on the car. I can take/send more upon request.

Worst of the rust:

The car will ALSO come w/ the stock OEM wheels equipped w/ worn snow tires. Has a full size OEM spare in the trunk as well as the OEM screen and most of the tool kit. I will include many extras along w/ this car including an excellent front passenger seat, various lights, trim and buttons. Has a nice aftermarket CD player w/ Amps and nice speakers.

Please respond to this ad via PM. Thanks!

reminds me of hurse with the black top
    sigpic

Comment

bump. I received a few AOL Instant Messages from members on here. If you want to acquire info about the car PLEASE respond via PM as it makes it much easier to keep track of.

Comment

Any interior pics?
        Kevin Gibson
        90 325is

Comment

I can snap a few tomorrow in the morning.

Comment

What would be your asking price for sale?

Comment

I haven't put a lot of thought into selling the car outright, I'd hoped to trade for a nice e30. If I had to put a price on it I'd say 6800 though I'm certainly open to reasonable offers. The car has a clean title and is currently smogged/registered in my home state of Virginia. I attend school in Southern California and the e34 is here with me.

Comment

pm'd

Comment

Working...
                X