Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'89 Alpine 325i 4Dr. ($3200, OBO)

FOR SALE: 1989 BMW 325i

Time to sell the E30! I've been dreading this day, but the time has come. For sale is my '89 325i with 185k on the odometer. This car is in GREAT shape and I'm hoping to sell it to someone who is looking to keep it that way. :D

The car has no major problems. I'm asking $3000 because it could probably use a new set of brakes, and the right upper strut mount needs to be replaced. It has a 3 year old suspension with H&R Sport springs (if I remember correctly these are the blue springs) and Bilstein Sport shocks. It has a brand new Bosal exhaust, left upper strut mount, thermostat, and fan clutch. I have a set of 16" Dial Elysee wheels w/ BFG G-Force sport tires that have about 2 summers on them, there is PLENTY of tread left. I will include these wheels at an extra cost of $700 if interested.

Here is a link to a Flickr set of pics... http://www.flickr.com/photos/5084688...7624086144261/

Make sure to PM me for more info!
    Last edited by JPE30; 07-03-2010, 12:36 PM.

Nice Car GLWS
    ( f ; _ ; )f

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump!

Still for sale?

PM'd you...

Comment

Yup, its still for sale. I didn't receive a PM though.

Comment

Does it have a clean title?
            Any indications of rust?

Comment

The title is clean. It has 1 spot of rust on the front right fender where the previous owner had installed mudflaps. There are some rock chips on the hood, but nothing major. I can take pics of these, I also need to take some pics of the engine bay as well.

I forgot to mention that 1 of the fog light lenses is cracked, but does not retain water and works fine. The rear windows do not work very well, and the regulators most likely need to be replaced.
              Last edited by JPE30; 06-14-2010, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Still have it?

Do you still have this car for sale?

Comment

bump

Lowering asking price to $3000

Comment

Is this still for sale I have pmed you but you haven't answered

Comment

Working...
                    X