FS/FT 85 325e m50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS/FT 85 325e m50

i have a e30 4dr with a 92 non vanos e36 m50 motor swap. headers magnaflow performance muffler H&R sport lowering kit less than 1 k on it 5 speed 100k on motor and trans. new oem clutch, pressure plate, throwout, pilot bearing, and flywheel. brand new alpine type s speakers all around kenwood deck with aux usb and bluetooth alpine typer 12'' sub, breaks are good good tags full carpet, clean title 4 good tires. gets about 30 mpg in city. pretty clean dash only one small crack that you dont even notice.

bad has small dent in fender and 1 or 2 small door dings primer hood and trunk no ps torn up driver seat and needs a wheel bearing. i have a pair of oem recaro seats that are being re fabricated i will throw in but i dont have sliders but its pretty easy to mount to factory sliders

ASKING 4K OBO possible trades for a 240sx
    call text anytime 5037840921 email that1kidtony@yahoo.com or pm
    the car is hella fun and runs great i trying to sell so i can get into drifting.
    here are some pics. i dont have a recent pics with the new exhaust on. lmk what you think

[IMG]
    [IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 639x425.[/IMG]
    [IMG]This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 639x425.[/IMG]

$3700 takes it!

Comment

why are you selling? and no way you scraped a road turtle. im lower haha

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

haha bro i wanna get back into drifting! and if i have to i will go dig that turtle out of the st. and show you ha and i need to pay my bills

Comment

$3400 have to file for sr22 need the money

Comment

that car looks amazing, i love swapped cars on bottlecaps win. will the car make it across country? furthest i ever drove a m50 swaped e30 without breaking something was jersey ...

Comment

Working...
            X