Delphin Grey, Silver, White, Black

Interior Colour
    Black

Title
    Clean

Transmission
    5-speed

No Rust

I am looking for a BMW 325is from the years 1988 to 1990 aka BMW E30. I will also look at the 325i from 1991 if it has the sport package as that replaced the 325is in 1991. I want something with minimal to no rust. It needs to have a clean title. I want any of the colours other then red and/or bronzit. I also do not want tan interior or an automatic. I also am not interested in the 318i or the 318is. I want only from 1988 and up as I do not want the pre 88 body style (83-87). The car can need some work or it can be a solid daily driver. I would prefer something more stock then completely modified. Thus I am not interested in a 325e (eta) swapped to a 325i or a 318 to a 325. Let me see what you have and we can work something out. I am looking to spend up around $4000.
    Originally posted by Sonny
    I am a meme for our community.

I have a 90 325i coupe that is almost an is other than the diff not being limited slip. The interior has M/vert seats and is a 9.5/10 with crack free dash. Exterior has brand new paint (marroon) and is beautiful. Mechanically the car purrs like a kitten and has zero oil leaks. Lots of new stuff too. If interested LMK your email and I can get you some pics. I think I would need $4,500 though to sell it!
    The difference between porcupines and BMWs is that porcupines have the pricks on the outside!

Comment

Thanks man but I really want to stay away from the reds.
      Originally posted by Sonny
      I am a meme for our community.

Comment

Working...
      X