91 318i M50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

91 318i M50

Listing this for a friend, if you have any questions ask me.

Link on the page to an Imageshack with lotsa pics.
    ------------------------------------------------

Firefighter/EMT, Paramedic class of 2010. Yeah, i save Lives.

^ First pic is 600rr...

Comment

Bump, this is my car. I figured it would be better to have a friend with more posts add this rather than myself. Lowered the price to 4700$ due to leaking transmission. I will be swapping in the g240 i have, just need to get a 323i tob and a couple other things. I have edited the cl add a couple times in the past couple days but it doesn't seem to want to refresh... hopefully it will fix itself soon. Come shoot me an offer, not afraid to drive it a bit for delivery either. I have a couple weeks before classes start and can use another roadtrip!

Comment

Bump. Here is the new link for the cl add, I reposted it. More parts coming in the mail for the tranny swap and other things as we speak. Somebody has to at least come lowball me ;)

Comment

Strange... My name is Royce too.

GLWS.

Comment

cool. I was actually born in scottsdale but moved to nebraska at a young age. I lowered the price a bit and reposted it. Really looking for an e24. heres the new link.

Comment

Sale bump. Here's the new cl add. I am selling it for 3600$ this weekend only. after that the price goes back up. Its a pretty clean car that I have put a lot of time and money into. Whoever gets this car is getting a pretty sweet deal imo.

Comment

:( dude, I wish you were close to Calif.

Comment

Working...
                X