Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 M3 chassis Henna

Sold!
    Last edited by KDAWG97M3; 08-29-2010, 11:14 PM.

Do you have any pictures?

www.gutenparts.com
    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Sold
      Last edited by KDAWG97M3; 08-29-2010, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Such ashame you are breaking up a complete car. Surely someone would make it worth your while to keep you car with the engine together.
        sigpic

Comment

hmmm strange does your car have side marker lights on the back but not the front?

Comment

Originally posted by tehwickerman View Post
            hmmm strange does your car have side marker lights on the back but not the front?
            Strange? Umm the car was project! I am also missing the fogs plus I am now parting out. , So not so strange. Good catch though.......

Comment

Originally posted by madformx5 View Post
              Such ashame you are breaking up a complete car. Surely someone would make it worth your while to keep you car with the engine together.
              I wish..it is a sad day......never what I wanted to do

Comment

You claim no rust, but there is rust in the A-pillar area clearly in the picture which will have to be fixed.

I are confused
                Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

Originally posted by GaryE30 View Post
                  You claim no rust, but there is rust in the A-pillar area clearly in the picture which will have to be fixed.

I are confused
                  dont be confused......there is no major rust on the car, battery area, trunk, winshield cowl, wheel wells, floor plans, etc...just little spot on the A pillar...are you interested in buying, if so i can go over the car with you.....

Comment

Originally posted by KDAWG97M3 View Post
                    dont be confused......there is no major rust on the car, battery area, trunk, winshield cowl, wheel wells, floor plans, etc...just little spot on the A pillar...are you interested in buying, if so i can go over the car with you.....
                    I wish I were honestly, but not at this moment. I was just saying that because that is a very common spot for rust on the e30 m3 and it has some.

If its not much then I'm sure it can be fixed with little effort. Bump for the car.
                    Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

/
                      Originally posted by GaryE30 View Post
                      I wish I were honestly, but not at this moment. I was just saying that because that is a very common spot for rust on the e30 m3 and it has some.

If its not much then I'm sure it can be fixed with little effort. Bump for the car.
                      thanks bro, no worries. i want to make sure the car is completely advertised honestly. thanks for the input... put some cash together and get her :)

Comment

bump..price drop..possible trades

Comment

Where in Atlanta are you located? I'm up in Johns Creek and would love to come check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by JoosyJoos View Post
                            Where in Atlanta are you located? I'm up in Johns Creek and would love to come check it out.
                            pm'd

Comment

lil off topic: what suspenssion are you running on your touring, vogtlands/billy sports?

Comment

Working...
                              X