91 318is 200k --- $2500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

91 318is 200k --- $2500

Hey guys i have a 91 318is in DS for sale. It has 200k, i just replaced the clutch/tob/resurfaced flywheel less then 1k ago. Also replaced plugs, added a COP kit, all new CA's, CAB's, inner and outer ties, front sway links, used e30 m3 rack with PS deleted, new shift bushings, and its lowered. The interior is black vinyl and its super mint except for a cracked dash. I have a NIB water pump/tstat that will come with it as well. The PO put new shocks on but they are garbage and could be replaced(kragen special). I also upgraded to US elips. The car has new front and rear glass as well.

The exterior has some issues, the drivers fender and hood are dented but i have replacements that i will either install or come with it. The drivers door also has a dent where the trim is but i believe that could be fixed with paintless dent removal. The worst issue is that it has a dent in the rear driver fender that would have to have some body work done. It has a hartge rear spoiler and zender (hartge replica) side skirts. The paint is sub par all around.

The engine is super clean, i suspect it may have been rebuilt at some point but im not sure about that. It holds a nice idle, revs like it has 100k, and doesnt burn any oil or have any milkshake action. There is a small oil leak comming from the front profile gasket like EVERY 318is. The leak is very very slow though, about a drop of oil on my garage floor every 2 weeks.(car was up in the air for about 5 weeks and only two drops on the floor)

There is a weird issue where you need to lock the car several times for it to take, i have a door sensor that im going to replace and see if that fixes the issue. Unfortunately the car is salvage title due to theft. They had drilled the ignition tumbler out. I replaced it with a new one matched by VIN from bmw along with a new key cut from BMW.

$2500 firm...

Exterior

Damage

Interior

Dont mind the bumper, one of the nubs that holds the skin on turned sideways and i was too tired to fix it at the time, it will be resolved this weekend. More pics of the engine bay later.
    Last edited by Uber E30; 08-12-2010, 09:20 AM.
    -Alex

What is going on with that front lip? IS Lip=way more better. Good luck with the sale.

Comment

Came on the car when i bought it, as it was a car for my sister i didnt really care to replace it with something she would leave behind in a parking lot.
      -Alex

Comment

Nice clean car should sell quickly!
        1993 325ic Schwarz/Natur
        1991 318is Black/Black - Slicktop - Project s52
        1989 Alpine White/Black M3 S52
        1988 Henna/Pearl M3 <3

Comment

Could you pm me your number? Id like to get in touch once im back in sf.

Comment

mind parting out the rear plate filler?
            Strategic Alpine Command:...sig loading

Comment

Will also trade for an auto 318ti.
              -Alex

Comment

drop to 2300
                -Alex

Comment

No one wants a slicktop?
                  -Alex