Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTB: 325 in SOCAL (possible trade VW R32)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: 325 in SOCAL (possible trade VW R32)

Before I get smashed for not searching, I searched a ton....

I found a few that fit the bill but I thought I would throw up a WTB to maybe find some that is thinking about selling theirs.

Looking for an e30 325 es or is for my next car. One that's relatively stock (non-vert & 5spd). I want it for my daily driver. Not really looking for a boosted or m3 motor swapped car.

I currently have my 2004 VW R32 (mostly stock w/ 65k miles) for sale so if i could find someone that's wants to trade plus cash it would be perfect.

I can also purchase the e30 before the sale of my R just trying to avoid having 2 cars. I have limited parking spots in my complex out of my garage. The R always gets garaged so not sure the e30 would have a spot.

Who wants an R for e30???

Pics of R32?

Comment

Originally posted by superultrahippo View Post
      Pics of R32?

Comment

Nice R, I miss mine. How much for the R?

Comment

I'll trade you straight up for a bone stock 5 speed i coupe. No LSD FTW!!!
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
          My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Cha Ching View Post
            Nice R, I miss mine. How much for the R?
            Looking for $17.5k but less if trading an e30.

I definitely would be interested in a trade though, save me the hassle of either having 2 cars or none at all. So theres always room for negotiation.

I can provide a lot more detail if needed. (Navi headunit, stock motor, limited cloth/ leather interior, new brakes, ect..)

Should be taking some more pictures this weekend.

I love the car to death and never thought i would sell it but making some major career moves in the next few months and looking to have a little extra in the savings just in case.

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
              I'll trade you straight up for a bone stock 5 speed i coupe. No LSD FTW!!!

Haha maybe with a bit of cash too.

Comment

Bump

Comment

ILL trade you a E28 535is. With Billstien sports,HR springs,aND EURO bumpers.

170k pLUS Cash!

Comment

Originally posted by xxx-Lost-Soul-xxx View Post
                    ILL trade you a E28 535is. With Billstien sports,HR springs,aND EURO bumpers.

170k pLUS Cash!
                    Pm'ed

Comment

bump

Comment

i have a 2oo2 325ci all stock never banged up

hey bro whats your email i can send some pics i looked up a few e30 models and i think my car looks better ha let me know the details on your trade i still owe like 16 gs on my loan not sure what you owe on yours but ive been searching forever looking for a dealership that has a blue one and i cant seem to find one

by the way i live like ten min north of temecula
                        peace

Comment

Working...
                        X