FS: RI 97 M3 New low Price $3800

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: RI 97 M3 New low Price $3800

Ok I had my Technoviolet for sale, but no one is biting and I really want to get it sold..

So if you want tons of pics, etc check here (at $3800 it comes with stock ds1 wheels): http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=798298

1997 Technoviolet M3 Sedan. I will sell it stock for $3,800 OBO. Everyone complains that they would buy it if it was a manual. So here it is $2,000 less than I was asking. Buy it and spend the -$1k on the 5sp swap.

I have a set of HR Street Performance coilovers on the car. I can sell them on the car for $4600. I also have a UUC CBE on it that can be included for $200 more.

Problems:
    -Drivers side window regulator just failed
    -Comes with stock wheels (not in super shape but mechanically fine) but needs fresh tires
    -The spoiler brake light doesnt work "Brake circuit problem", but it has the 3rd brake light in the rear window that is working.
    -Automatic
    -If bought in stock for you are going to want new struts in the near future

-The oil drain bolt was threaded by the PO and leaks lightly. I am having it fixed so it is all set, but it will not have an OEM bmw oil drain bolt. (Not a problem, just disclosing it)

Edit: By the way, I have a brand new in box, replacement drivers window regulator that will come with the car as well...

I also have a set of VMR V710s that are in some of the pics available. They have 3 brand new tires but needs 1 new rear tire. I blew out one of the rears about a week ago and since I am selling the car, I really dont care to replace it. We could arrange me replacing it, if you want it with the car or something if you would like..

I 110% own this car. It is 100% insured and registered to me. However, in Rhode Island cars that are 10yrs or older do not require a title. Only a registration with the prior owners name on it to prove that it was purchased legally and that the PO didnt steal it. I HAVE the title, but it is not in my name. When the PO bought it from Arizona the title was signed to him. He didnt get the title put in his name because RI doesnt require it and I didnt either. So in order for my to get a title in my name I have to sell the car to the PO, have him get the title, sell it back to me and have me get the title to sell to you.

A lot of states do the same thing but each has different year requirements. In RI it is 10yrs, other states it is 8 yrs, 15yrs or 25yrs (has to be an antique reg to count).

I have no problem driving the car to you, etc. Hell if you are in Georgia or something, I will drive it to like North Carolina and take a train back (buyers expense but it wont be very expensive).
    Last edited by northmiler89; 10-29-2010, 11:00 AM.
    -Brandon-
    2008 Sunlight Silver Subaru STi- full bolt ons and alky on stock turbo
    2007 Sunlight Silver Mazdaspeed 3- fully modded 4th gear tire shredder!
    1997 e36 Technoviolet-Metalic M3- Stock.. and keeping it clean

would you be interested in a 1990 325 I vert trade off ?
    sigpic
    mods: just meat and potatoes under the hood and wheaties on fire out back ;)

Comment

No thank you. The car is for sale only now. I am taking the money and building my own gutted, s50 track setup. But if someone has a 24v swapped car, I would entertain a deal.
      -Brandon-

Comment

thats cool thought i would ask for the wife being auto and all.
        sigpic
        mods: just meat and potatoes under the hood and wheaties on fire out back ;)

Comment

ooooooohhhh the temptation

Comment

By the way, I have a brand new in box, replacement drivers window regulator that will come with the car as well...

I also have a set of VMR V710s that are in some of the pics available. They have 3 brand new tires but needs 1 new rear tire. I blew out one of the rears about a week ago and since I am selling the car, I really dont care to replace it. We could arrange me replacing it, if you want it with the car or something if you would like..
            -Brandon-

Comment

PM sent...please reply to email as I'm seldom on here.
              BMWCCA #389756

Comment

SUCH a deal.
                M Coupe

Comment

Pm me your best cash move this now price

Comment

The price is amazing already. Suck it up pussies, this car is clean. A 5speed swap isn't that expensive. You could always go 6spd as well
                    ***Affordable Powder Coating Here:***
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...=1#post2074588
                    *** Bay Area/NorCal Fender Rolling Here: ***
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...29#post1989029

***If you've ever bought anything from/dealt with me please add feedback!!:
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=137611***

Thank You!

Comment

would you be interested in a m50tu swaped e30

Comment

I'd buy this in a heartbeat if it were on the West Coooooooast!
                        M Coupe

Comment

Pmd

Comment

nice paint

Comment

Trade + cash for 2001 mustang gt convertible? it's an auto too. PM me if interested.

Comment

Working...
                              X