No announcement yet.

FS: Garage queen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dude its got dents and dings from who knows what, rust, busted tails, bottlecaps with no caps, auto trans, and its stock. no hating but your price is rediculous. theres m50 swapped cars with tons of mods going for 4500.
    sigpic

Comment

Jesus christ did you even read what i wrote or you just read what other people said and based your opinion on that? Where exactly did you see that its autotragic, did you even see the pictures? Maybe if you did you would also see that there are three pedals and maybe you can see the gear shifter too? Busted tails? I only see one and its replacement is on its way! I have the caps for the wheels just took them off because I like how they look without the caps. Yes there is little rust on the bottom of the door. Whole replacement door probably cost like 100$ to get. Yeah it is stock, that has some value too you know! I can probably get some busted bilsteins and h&r springs for 100$ from craigslist and what this will raise the value? Maybe put the 16" Hartges that are in the shop and ask a grand more? I have a m50 at the shop too with something like 300k miles on, is it gonna be more valuable than m20 with 80k miles? I can list my car for whatever I want, if you don't like the price you hit the "go back on page" button and go on. If you do like it but think the price is too much you offer me something.

Comment

Love the color.

Any interior leaks? I got an alpine car that was reported to have minimal rust. I took the carpet out and found all kinds of little rust spots from interior leaks. Same goes for trunk; especially under the battery tray. GLWS

Comment

The people on this site actually know about these cars!!!! It is not a bad example but paying almost 6k for just a clean shell these days just does't happen anymore.
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
          IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

...not to mention that interior is not "perfect" as it has stains all over it.

I agree with getouth... you're bringing a car like this to a place that knows these cars better than they know their own families.
            Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

fix, and put back up, simple as that
              -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
              -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
              MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
              Got Drop?? ;-)
              Originally posted by JinormusJ
              But of course
              E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

It's gone now.

Comment

Working...
                X