Feeler 91 318is+88 zinno m3 project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeler 91 318is+88 zinno m3 project

Alright guys, this is just a feeler obviously. I recently got out to colorado for college and I've realized AWD might be a good idea so I'm considering trying to get a b5 s4. The 318 has had a lot of work done to it over the past year. The engine has basically been completely rebuilt besides the bottom end. Mechanically 10/10 the car pulls surprisingly hard it amazes many people. e28 engine mounts, 325i flywheel conversion, exhaust, H&R sport+billy sport, drophats, new CAs, tie rod ends, tires, straight but slightly curbed bbs RZ's off of a corrado, new subframe bushings, converted and working r134 a/c, no leaks at all, authentic euro grills, etc. I have all receipts of everything done to the car. It is an absolute blast to drive and I really don't know if I'd be able to get rid of it. It has no rust and has been a southern car its whole life. I'd give the exterior a 6/10 just because the car does need a paint job to make it look flawless, also it was in a very minor fender bender so the front right fender was replaced, the final exterior issue is the past owner did a terrible exhaust installation trying to run twin pipes and hacked up the rear valence a bit. There was absolutely no frame damage or anything, just a minor fender bender. Interior I would give about a 7/10. I'm currently running the passengers seat of the 318 and the passengers seat out of the m3 because neither have rips and it looks clean. Fresh mtech wheel, leather ebrake handle, mattb shift/ebreak boot, polk audio speakers, etc. Clean title, 180k miles (odo stopped working about 8 months ago probably has around 187k), make offer.

Next I have an 88 m3. When I obtained it about a half a year ago it had been sitting for 10 years because the po threw a rod. He had been working on getting all the parts to get it back together but his mechanical apparently disappeared so it never got done. I have basically everything needed to put the s14 back together including a brand new crank. There are a ton of engine components new and old in the boxes I have I believe everything is there to put it back together besides gaskets. The frame has 184k miles on it and has the typical rust for m3's. The windsheild cowel, back battery trey, and the drivers side wheel well all have rust. I have new panels for the windshield cowel and batter box already but haven't located a new floor pan piece yet. The floorpan rust isn't that bad though, it's not rot, I was able to strip the carpet out just in time. Other then that no rust anywhere. Paint is faded from sitting outside of course. Full interior, ellipsoids, wheels, euro front bumper(no side markers), etc. It is a complete car that just needs some dedicated tlc to get it back on the road. Again, open to offers. It will take me getting what I have in my mind for me to get rid of these cars. I love them both, like I said just a feeler. More pictures can be added on request.

Post a starting price for each, we're not mind readers.

Comment

PM'ed

Comment

yea what do you want for the 318is?

Comment

starting price would probably be around 4200 for the 318 and 5500 for the m3, like i said this is just a feeler if these prices seem high to you i really could care less.

Comment

Sounds good, its must easier for everyone if they know what kind of money you are looking for.

Comment

alright guys after a day i've already decided i want to keep both cars. sorry for any let downs. the 318 may be for sale later in favor of an s4 but the m3 is being held onto.

Comment

Lol good choice.

Comment

is the m3 the one from newport news (possible chesapeake, I forget)
                  Originally posted by blunt
                  can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Yeah it is.

Comment

The garage will still be full of BMWs :D

Comment

hahaha yes indeed with these two, dads m5, and the brothers 535 we have quite a fleet.

Comment

Working...
                        X