No announcement yet.

FS or PARTS: 1985 635 CSI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need this thing gone! Money talks. Will let it go for $1000 without the e38 wheels.

Would be on e12 wheels that need tires.

Money talks seriously guys, I need the car out of the driveway ASAP

Need Illustration or Design work? www.robbiebyerly.com

Comment

bump!

Comment

offers?

Comment

Oh if I only had a driveway with a garage. I would get myself into so much trouble with the wife... too many cool cars not enough space.

Comment

Originally posted by CabrioPunk View Post
            Oh if I only had a driveway with a garage. I would get myself into so much trouble with the wife... too many cool cars not enough space.
            exactly why i have to get rid of it... i love this car and do not want to let it go... but i need the room

Comment

Open to any offers at this point, i will fix the lower control arms up front if need be. anything less the 1000 and it will not come with the e38 wheels but it will come on wheels and tires that it can roll on.

seriously guys, even if someone picked this up to part out the interior and engine alone would bring what i'm asking... i just don't have the time or space to part it.

its a great running driving car... my loss your gain, someone come scope this up on the cheap!

Comment

How rusty is it?, any pics of the rust or engine

Comment

Cool car in decent shape. Drove it before I picked up my beater.
                  1986 325e

Comment

Originally posted by entrancer1224 View Post
                    Cool car in decent shape. Drove it before I picked up my beater.
                    hey man! welcome to the forums! yea its in better shape even when you took it around. Idles right now. Thank you for the bump!

and the rust is worst on the roof, there is a whole the size of a quarter and 2 or 3 the size of dimes by the sunroof. I haven't fixed only beacuse i want to do it right so the sunroof is still functional. Some bondo right now and problem solved but the sunroof wouldn't be able to be opened. I will peel the tap back tomorrow and take better pictures. Other wise the rust is all surface, and in common spots, in front of the rear wheel arches, near the tail lights ect.

Comment

Would one be able to drive it to Illinois 12+ hours with the lesser wheels/tires provided?

Comment

I dont fully understand why the market for the old e24s is so shitty. They have classic appeal and looks. I may pick one up some day as these are all ending up in the yard..
                        1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                        1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                        1974 2002tii / stock
                        2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                          I dont fully understand why the market for the old e24s is so shitty. They have classic appeal and looks. I may pick one up some day as these are all ending up in the yard..
                          Did they come with a manual? The ones I see out here are all auto, and it makes me sad....
                          '85 Alpin 325e (/dd/project/future build thread)

Comment

Pretty sure I drove a stick one a couple months ago. But it does seem like most are auto.
                            1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                            1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                            1974 2002tii / stock
                            2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Can i see some pic of the motor and in side maybe some thing i would pick up. what is the mileage. leather seats?

Comment

yes leather yes manual and yes i can find tires that would get you to Ill if need be and i would hesitate to drive it there

more pictures ASAP

Comment

Working...
                                X