No announcement yet.

NC: Feeler 90 325is AW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning bump. Had a buyer lined up that hasn't worked out, will drop car to $3600 CASH only. This is a good car! Needs a good home!
    I don't think your mom appreciates the value of those modifications

Comment

May be interested in 325is

please give me a call @ 404-207-0972 (Atlanta) if it still available.

Jeff

Comment

Will give you a call today

bump.

Comment

I am very interested. I live in Upstate SC and could come pick it up very soon. If you still have it you can call me at 864-710-5874...

Thanks!

Wes

Comment

PM sent. Thanks.

Comment

This is tempting. Very clean and you're local enough. Let me look at some things and I'll PM you if I can make it work.

Comment

PMs replied to, calls made. Hopefully somebody soon can take this great e30 home.

Comment

Have an interested party coming tomorrow night, will update.

Comment

I will be up in the Biltmore area this weekend in my E30. I would love to come take a look at it...I might have missed it, but how many miles are on the car?

Comment

170k. Will post whether or not buyer picks up car tonight.

Comment

This is such a great car. Now I just need for the buyer not to buy it and some more funds.
                        1993 Laguna M50 "Helen"
                        1987 M20 325i "Ron Burgundy"
                        1987 M20 325e "Billy"

"He who shall be last shall be sideways and smiling." - Clarkson

Comment

Well as most of you expected she sold last night. I think she has gone to a good home.

Comment

Working...
                          X